ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

nxtplay5 doesn't work for me...used it for 3 games and lost 2, I'm United and lost to hull and west brom, each game i have 35+ shots...but just could't goal, and easily hit by counter though my dcs have good pace.

nxtplay5 doesn't work for me...used it for 3 games and lost 2, I'm United and lost to hull and west brom, each game i have 35+ shots...but just could't goal, and easily hit by counter though my dcs have good pace.

sounds like you got fmed, this happens, potentially you should have scored at least 5 goals each game. i would suggest to get the tactic fluid before making farther judgment :)

well the tweak is doing me wonders, but somethimes i just cant seem to score goals..

see the attached screenshot

358oyfr.jpg

Emm guz, what about red card scenario ? one red, or maybe 2 red cards (just in case)..

What if we desperately need to score goal ? What i know is to preserve lead, change to counter etc.

i didn't find my self having hard time scoring goals to be honest as of yet.

in case you get red cards obviously you change to counter and i suggest removing the weaker winger for more defensive player, CD, CM or who ever got the red card :)

euhm, the rest of my games are very good, ive won 12 out of my last 14 games (1 draw, 1 loss).. but overall its quite good but ive had lots of games ive won 2-0 in wich ive got 10 CCC's very often, just dont know how, does it have to do with the strikers position (in wich i mean false 9, targetman, complete striker), perhaps i should toy around with that a bit

i find the CP to be the best for this tactic, but you can always tweak it around and let me know if u get good results will apply it to the next nxt.

no Codex, changed 1 ap to dlp and it fixed the problem .. lol

Hey guys just after some guidance. I wanna start using this tactic as I've seen some really amazing results. I'm currently using Leeds united and got a squad that's expected to get to playoffs. Can anyone suggest what version of the tactic I should use, also what I need to do to prepare my squad to use the tactic. Even if you point me in the right direction would be a massive help thank you guys.

Great tactic. Very impressive.

I wanted to run a Swansea save using this appraoch but ended up trying Vitesse, whom I had a fun save with on FM14. They are a solid Eredivisie side but not impressive, and not really worthy to challenge for the title. Using the 12.0 Press almost exclusively. Yet with a few signings, this tactic has me on a fantastic run. Nothing but wins into October, and some impressive ones. 4-0 over Ajax, 7-1 over Feyenoord, and 4-1 over PSV to kick things off. Only conceeded 3 goals and my defense isn't particularly strong. Ater starting out with a target of getting into the top 5, I'm now thinking I can run throught the season undefeated. Taking this squad into Europe next season will be a real challenge, but with this tactic, I have no doubts I can manage it.

Hey guys,

Back into FM, now with 15 version.... I saw about the tweakarino and going back the pages searching I found two links, one that ends in "64579689df80.fmf" which I presume is the original, and another that ends in "D5D982AD9807.fmf" Is the first the original tweakarino or there's another some pages back?

Thanks in advance for any help ;-)

I don't know if anybody here plays in Brazil, so I'll be able to see how these tactics work in my home country.

Regards.

For me, the problems is when they play with 5 cm, but 5 in the center or 4 too.

yeah i know mate, i'm working on it.. no tactic is perfect ^_^ , for the meanwhile change 1 of the ap to dlp it should be a temporary fix :)

yeah i know mate, i'm working on it.. no tactic is perfect ^_^ , for the meanwhile change 1 of the ap to dlp it should be a temporary fix :)

Ok, thanks i will test and tell you. Your tactic is great, thanks.

Wow was a lot of posts here now :p

Seems Guzzla has done a good job with his tweak. I havent played any FM today or yesterday, im bussy preparing for an interview i got tomorrow.
Keep enjoying the game lads!

Can someone please help me by telling which tactic would work best with 15.1.3? There are so many tweeks
And I'm so confused. Thank you

Back