ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

After all the work.. I thought people would get it.

Press means just at Team instructions: press more + offside trap on.
Drop means: Drop deeper + no offside.

So, everyone can make a dropp and a press tactic. Good luck! ;)

THESE ARE THE ONLY DIFFERENT TWEAKS IN A PRESS OR DROP TACTIC. NO OTHER!

I saw that people use "hold version" of your tactic. Could you write what changes to make to create it?

I'm a little lost here reading the last few pages. I see a v20 but not a v21 in OP?

I saw that people use "hold version" of your tactic. Could you write what changes to make to create it?

Hmmm.. Good question. I tweaked the wingers (or IF's) to support dutie the two CM's were playing as a CM on automatic and I set one CM to defend and the other at control. I also set the wing backs to defend. I used at team instructions (hope I translate it well) 'no passes from deep', 'play on possession', 'much lower tempo', 'drop deeper', 'no offside trap'. And that's pretty much ir I guess. Now there are other roles for CM so set the duties at 'less attack (so control or defend)'.

Even If I upload just a press version. I advice you to still use an drop tactic! (So just copy the press version and select 'drop deeper' and 'no offside trap')

I get that. But you don't use deep with the 3 striker, right?

Sorry for confusing, but I use with every tactic a drop deeper copy. So even for the 3 strikers, Yes!

But I thought people will do it by theirself without my mention. No attack, just my bad.

You're welcome :) it's normal to test your work !

I'm gonna to continue with your V21, I bought 2 players to fit with the V21 I really appreciate the domination !

I have to find the best tweak just for Richairo Zivkovic he drops a lot of shoots on the moon ahahah.

Last edited:
You're welcome :) it's normal to test your work !

I'm gonna to continue with your V21, I bought 2 players to fit with the V21 I really appreciate the domination !

I have to find the best tweak just for Richairo Zivkovic he drops a lot of shoots on the moon ahahah.

Go to his player profile and teach him some player preferend moves. I think it has something to do with this. I can't really tell you what you need him to learn as I can't play FM now. Good luck!

New part of my Aversa Normanna saga- and new words of gratitude to topic starter
here's the table of our debut in serie A
First I used v17, then changed some tactics cos we leaked alot, but at the end of the season I turned to v19
and got fantastic finis of the season
View attachment 310130
once again -no replays, no edits
View attachment 310129View attachment 310128
my team
View attachment 310127
and my best players - no reens as u can see
View attachment 310126View attachment 310125View attachment 310124
what I must admit? don't econom money on coaches. Try to get best possible. The same about physios.
Be careful about press and drop. Correctly chaning the tactics will lead to win over top-clubs
use team-talks inside the game - they can changete the game
and try to search free market and loans - u can save mone and find gems
I spent only 4,5 mln for all te transfers
View attachment 310122
CE, my respect goes to u once again! :)

VX still, working like a charm in general but struggling against Chelsea away (hehe). Managed to draw them away in the first (third) round of the FA Cup and got knocked out by an 88th minute goal with 4-1 in CCC and 8-4 in SoT in my favour :( Then again Chelsea are not human by any means, until last match they were 2 points behind me!

11 goals conceeded in 26 games for a team played by the computer in the EPL is pretty **** sick, especially as I've scored 2 of them.

View attachment 310085View attachment 310084

Januzaj has been absolutely mental for his age, winning BPL young player of the month five times already and picking up the European Golden Boy award. I even pick him ahead of Di Maria simply based on performance quite often!

Im sorry guys to ask such a stupid question, but when you guys say you have downloaded the tactic in OP....where exactly is that?:) I've tried to find it..but I guess i'm not smart enough;)

Im sorry guys to ask such a stupid question, but when you guys say you have downloaded the tactic in OP....where exactly is that?:) I've tried to find it..but I guess i'm not smart enough;)

OP = Opening post = First post of this thread. :)

Back