ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

OMG! SO MUCH FUN!

I added two tactics in the OP. It´s the V20 test (433) and a V2 (433 3 strikers).

TRY! TRY! TRY! :wub:

Sort of trashing the EPL half way in to the season with VX... except for the fact that Chelsea refuse to give up. They've only conceded 7 goals in 17 matches, trolololol!

I somehow still feel that V19 performs better, I'm worse off possession wise even though I'm scoring more goals resulting in more goals conceded! Think I'll give V20 or one of the new ones a try next season.
View attachment 310268

Eriksen where is ur V21 can i see the formation?
i am managing Portsmouth and used other tactics but i need something more better, so can i see ur V21?

Eriksen where is ur V21 can i see the formation?
i am managing Portsmouth and used other tactics but i need something more better, so can i see ur V21?
Downloadable in the OP.

I put up a 433 (V21 TEST) and a 433 (3 Strikers, V2), both downloadable in OP.

Depends on your players.

i have very bad players its Portsmouth and u know how they are, not good players and i have just some young players on loan from Man United and Real Madrid.
More my team is very bad as they are on League two so i need to build a good team

i have very bad players its Portsmouth and u know how they are, not good players and i have just some young players on loan from Man United and Real Madrid.
More my team is very bad as they are on League two so i need to build a good team
Than choose for a more balanced tactic. The 433 V21 TEST.

ChristianEriksen could you do a visio chart like you did previously showing what tactics would fit certain teams? thanks

Back