Hey CE,
what about Milan? Should I use the counter tactics on for example juventus home and away and other big clubs?

So my side was struggling with the 433 Raumdeuter after promotion.

I decided to plug in your tactic, because I could run it with my current roster... Then this happened:

View attachment 332110

So I'm pretty happy. ;) Beautiful play, indeed. Well done!

Hey CE,
what about Milan? Should I use the counter tactics on for example juventus home and away and other big clubs?
Jup, try with the V3. Is that working, than switch to V3.1 against team who are using the long ball. If it isn't working against big clubs, dan use the counter. You can anticipate in-match on what you see, mate!

Which version to start off with then? Im going toy try with Bournemouth, the players are suited.

Dear Christian. Great job rly. I am doing very well with You tactic.

I have one thing , do You think that it will work after release also?

Regards.

Dear Christian. Great job rly. I am doing very well with You tactic.

I have one thing , do You think that it will work after release also?

Regards.
In my opinion, it will work better. On this BETA there are some mistakes in the ME, like the defense. I hope that SI will work on some things to make the ME better. I also see a lot of shots from distance. SI mentioned also they are going to fix the long shots 'error'. But I am not sure, so we have to wait till the full version comes out and we can test!

Version 1 and version 1.1 still killing me on my Utd save. Will post end of season results in a day or 2, hard to play atm babysitting the nephew atm :) Am in feb atm only lost 1 league game so far.

Ive copied all of the opposition instructions you posted on the op, but when I go into the match they arent there? anyone know why this is? it just says what my assistant manager woud recommend and the changes you said are not there!

How do you adjust the slider for the pre-season? and the rest before and after etc..