i'm getting plenty of injured players, someone have noticed this too?

Christian Eriksen, i can use the version 1 when i'm a underdog and the 1.1 when i'm favorite?

When to use what version.

If you are favourite use V.1 (V.3)
If you are favourite and opponent are using long balls to score on you, use v1.1 (V3.1)
If you are even and home use V.1. (V.3)
If you are even and struggling with long balls behind defence, swap to V1.1 (V3.1)
If you are even and away use V2 (Counter)
If you are underdog use V2 (Counter)

Works a treat, made it to the semi finale in Europa league with Rosenborg were i lost to away goal due to 3-3 home game and 1-1 away.

Last edited:
Long story short:

If you are favourite use v.1
If you are favourite and opponent are using long balls to score on you, use v1.1
If you are even and home use v1.
If you are even and away use v2
If you are underdog use v2

Works a treat, made it to the semi finale in Europa league with Rosenborg were i lost to away goal due to 3-3 home game and 1-1 away.

Thanks for making things clear. Nice results! I will place your comment later up in the OP for people who don't know which version to use.

Used this tactic with Birmingham City, lost 1 in pre-season and won my 1st 2 competitive games, will post screenshot after work, very good tactic.

Long story short:

If you are favourite use v.1
If you are favourite and opponent are using long balls to score on you, use v1.1
If you are even and home use v1.
If you are even and away use v2
If you are underdog use v2

Stupid question, but where can you see if the opponent are using long balls?

*** IMPROVED VERSION! ***

Version 3 - V3. FdB 433
Version 3.1 - V3.1 FdB 433 (d-line play version)

After version 1 (and 1.1, the standard version) I made a counter tactic, the version 2. And this time I am going to introduce you the thirth version. This version is the tweaked version from the version 1 and is playing some more beautiful and better football.

*** Fix list ***
- New player instructions for all attacking players and wing backs.
- Less shots from long distance.
- A new attacking corner option.
- A better closing down style and way to get the ball.
- A lower tempo than the first version to have more pass completion.
- And more..

Last edited:
So is it just these two? Or is the counter v2 still used with these?

So is it just these two? Or is the counter v2 still used with these?
Use whatever works for your team. The new versions (#3) are closing down much more and asks a lot from your players. So use that version with the counter version. If the new versions don't work, than switch back to the basic versions.

I think the scouting report for that team tells you on the little picture of a pitch

How do you think it would affect the tactic, if you change one of the wings to a raumadeuter?

In your OI, you show the wingers to their opposite foot of the site they play. If you then meet a team where they use inside forwards, for example Bale as a AMR, you would show him onto his good foot?

It's ridicoulous.. I've one injury every match at least..

It's ridicoulous.. I've one injury every match at least..

This is your training, not the tactic, I was experiencing a lot of injuries including 3 cruciate injuries but am now suffering almost nothing except the odd dead leg.

Had a go with this tactic with Whitehawks, they play in the 6th tier of English Football. Look at the results, the tactics have just reached accomplished, can't wait for it to be fluid.

View attachment 332137

Had doubts at the start, had 2 players picking up broken ankles and conceding a lot from corners at pre-season.
Carried on with the tactic and it's brilliant.
Although the standard of the players are terrible, the football they play is brilliant, beautiful to watch.
Overall, fantastic set of tactics.