Version 2 of the Delivering Art tactics.

Okay, I began creating this tactic in a season with Sassuolo. I picked the orginial, version 1 tactic, and started tweaking into an even better tactic, hopefully. The season at Sassuolo went great with a first place in the league and a good record. But, I wasn't happy with the goals scored for. But, the season was over and I took Hamburger SV for a new test. I picked the version 2 and start tweaking for more offensive power. Now, I think I made a good new version 2 of the tactic.

Below the screens of the Sassuolo season and the Hamburger SV season. Both season one with no transfers. Tips and tricks from opening post (training, opposition instructions, etc).

Downloadlink

Version 2 Delivering Art - Click for the downloadlinks!
WARNING! THE 3 STRIKER NEEDS 'VERY FLUID' TEAM SHAPE', CHANGE MANUALLY!

View attachment 277346 View attachment 277340

* - Added new team instructions.
* - New player instructions for closing down.
* - New player instructions for attacking movement.

Last edited:
V1 is doing amazing for me. But i'm happy there is 17 left for v19. You're real legend bro ;)

It would be very cool with a 4-3-2-1 tactic koen!
Just like your 3 striker, but the 2 side strikers move to AMC and have some kind of role, maybe shadowstriker or something

That would serioustly be awesome, typical Serie A tactic! 4-3-2-1 christmas tree

are you strikers currently manually marking?

It would be very cool with a 4-3-2-1 tactic koen!
Just like your 3 striker, but the 2 side strikers move to AMC and have some kind of role, maybe shadowstriker or something

That would serioustly be awesome, typical Serie A tactic! 4-3-2-1 christmas tree

are you strikers currently manually marking?

Let's see if we can create something. Nope, I don't use manual marking. But would be interesting!

I hate 3 striker formations :)

Last edited:
if you playing with maritimo from portugal what tatic you use?

Wondering if it harms when you change the HB due a normal DM as i have no HB at my first team

if you playing with maritimo from portugal what tatic you use?

Like I said, you can pick both formation and combine. (Hope I don't have to answer al these questions for weeks)

Wondering if it harms when you change the HB due a normal DM as i have no HB at my first team

I tested both roles intensively and I think a half back is way much better for this tactic. You got very attacking backs and that half back stays back and creates three central defenders sometimes.

i play your other tactic with schalke at the moment. (beautiful play 4-3-3) second season. im very good with this, but bayern is far ahead.. they dont lose :D.

i got barcelona at the quarter final.. but im a bit afraid of this game. i will change my tactic to this and try it with that. Dont want to go out in the first ko round. hope i can beat them..

How long did you use one tactic? Can you tell me what i have to change in second season or did you think i can play it for more years?