why would you have to change anything in second season?

there is NO second season effect on tactics, NONE AT ALL

just work on improving your squad with players that suit it better

why would you have to change anything in second season?

there is NO second season effect on tactics, NONE AT ALL

just work on improving your squad with players that suit it better

i read much about it. That the ai playing better against you if you use your tactic for years.
but not sure if its right.

no, what you read is people making excuses for poor squad/transfer management

the only thing that changes after a season is this (and it has NOTHING to do with tactic)

if you are a media prediction 10th team, and first season you finish 5th, your media prediction goes up for second season.

that means teams view you as more of a threat, so are more likely to defend against you.

that means if you have a poor transfer window, and don't upgrade your squad efficiently, or you overhaul it too much and the team doesn't gel, you will get a lot more 0-0 games or games where you get countered on but can't score

good to know.

think i got some nice transfers.. i bought verrati, khedira and Lukaku.. :D
next season i will try to get LA and RA Players.
which one's should i buy?

Just wondering what alterations you should make to the 1ST tactic if your looking to hold onto a lead?

626d67188c43c1e867d8db6b64d67306.png

I have found if the CM (S) has a good long shots rating they score highlight reel screamers frequently.

Going very strong with Feyenoord. Knock out phase in EL already secured and yet to lose a game in the Eredivisie. Tactic feels like cheating thats how solid it is! Well done m8. (Helemaal voor een ajaxied)
wink.gif
which version m8 ? ;)

idk whats more unrealistic, those results or Feyenoord playing champions league ;). seriously tho, great results.

Yeah I know right... Sad to say as a feyenoord supporter, but neither of those is happening any time soon I'm affraid. So I figuered to help them a little bit using this tactic and I just don't get it. So far it's kind of easy to accomplish... what is that Rutten doing! :p

which version m8 ? ;)

Im using the V2 with one striker.