Is anyone else struggling to hold onto a lead using this tactic?

I just don't get it. How come this thread is only rated 3stars when the results are so ridiculously good?
Loved CE's previous 3 strikers tactic of different versions. I'm a sucker for 3 strikers formations. Gonna give this new one a try with my QPR, currently in the upcoming new season 18/19.

A glimpse to my existing squad

I just don't get it. How come this thread is only rated 3stars when the results are so ridiculously good?
Loved CE's previous 3 strikers tactic of different versions. I'm a sucker for 3 strikers formations. Gonna give this new one a try with my QPR, currently in the upcoming new season 18/19.

A glimpse to my existing squad
much much much (6)

Unbeaten 2nd season with Liverpool.
Won everything.
Depay won Golden Boot.
But theese are just test for V19 Koen^^)

Anyone knows if the 4-3-3 with 2 wingers work in FM-Classic mode?

aa5102b1833320f985c7535eb399ada1.png

I'm just not sure on standard even with my eleven we could reach 200 goals

Does it matter bro? This is Bayern :)

It matters if you are in the year 2017 or 2018 where you team might be much better than Bayern, if you use something like FMRTE or genie scout you can get all the best talents which Bayern then cannot get.. Seeing he has Barbosa.. I'm not sure about this performance

It matters if you are in the year 2017 or 2018 where you team might be much better than Bayern, if you use something like FMRTE or genie scout you can get all the best talents which Bayern then cannot get.. Seeing he has Barbosa.. I'm not sure about this performance

I don't think same. Scoring 7-0 against Bayern is good joob ''anyway''

Can left footed wingers be played on the left and right on right? :D