Reaction score

ChristianEriksen'..
Delivering Art
Last update: Three new tactics, bottom of the opening post and post #2 of this thread (10/05/2014)

#1The Original versions.
The original Delivering Art tactics are two formations with a standard mentality. The first one is a basic FourThreeThree formation with two wingers, one defensive midfielders and two centre midfielders. The other one is a tweaked three strikers tactic, out of the original one. Both tactics are now the original versions of the tactic. If I update these tactics you can find them in this post.

#2The tweaked versions.
The tweaked versions of the original Delivering Art tactics are settled in post two of this thread. You can find several new formations with some input from the original Delivering Art tactics. Have a look at the second post and enjoy playing Football Manager.

The original formations.
View attachment 277747 View attachment 277737

Original Version results.

View attachment 277746 View attachment 277564
View attachment 277381 View attachment 277131

Training, opposition instructions and other information
This could be very simple as there is no such thing as 'the best set-up'. You can pick your own instructions for training, opposition instructions and other questions. I picked the opposition instructions from TFF (I would like to thank him for that) and I took the training schedule below. Choose whatever you like!

View attachment 277741 View attachment 277739

Original Delivering Art' tactics.
V1 433 & 3ST - ChristianEriksen Art - Click for the Download Page!
V2 433 & 3ST - ChristianEriksen Art - Click for the Download Page!
V3 433 - ChristianEriksen Art - Click for the Download Page!
Tweak Justified - From V2 433 Delivering Art - Click for the Download Page!

NEW! NEW! 05/25/2015 Test tactic: Test the new V1.1 433 - Click for the Download Page!

I wish you a lot of fun with these tactics!

TIP! TIP! TIP!
Don't ask me which tactic is the best, because this can be very different for everyone. I advice you to have a look at your squad and see which players are the best in your squad. Than search for a good formation to suit those best players in your tactic. You can also pick several tactics and have a test with all of them! Or have a look at the tactic testing schedule below!

ChristianEriksen Tactic Testing
I have tried to make a tactic testing which needed to give an overall conclusion of the tactic. I tested the tactic with a very weak club in a league and with a mid-table club in the League. This tactic testing isn't 100% accurate, but gives an expression of how it could turn out. Or have your own test with these tactics!

View attachment 271765

Last edited:
Last edited:
Using the 41221 tactic for a few games and have had some good results so far, will you be releasing filters for this at all?

Nice tactic ! Again...:)Who should take the corners ? LB/RB ?And v1 433 against big teams,and v1 3ST against small teams ??I will test this,im sure it will work...

I tried it and it was fabulous, won 4-0. Can you please tell me your thoughts about short pass vs direct pass? Why do you choose direct pass and how this affects your possession and CCC?

What do you do when losing?
What do you do when you need to secure a tight win?

Last edited:
I tried it and it was fabulous, won 4-0. Can you please tell me your thoughts about short pass vs direct pass? Why do you choose direct pass and how this affects your possession and CCC?

What do you do when losing?
What do you do when you need to secure a tight win?
Well, when you select 'short passing' you don't want to see any 'long ball'. But, the thing is, some long balls can be very effective and I don't want to point out any long ball. That's the reason I selected 'direct passing'. It also make sure you are fast at the opponents half for the counter. Well, the CCC's aren't that many, but the domination is there and you score most of the time more goals than your opponent.
I just change duties when I need to hold the lead and I haven't tried any instruction when I needed to score at the end of the game.

Nice tactic ! Again...:)Who should take the corners ? LB/RB ?And v1 433 against big teams,and v1 3ST against small teams ??I will test this,im sure it will work...
Yes, RB/LB or a Central Midfielder. You can use the formation you want, because you can also train at defensive positioning so you just can select the formation you want!

insane results man. could you pls show me your first 11 for both ajax and sociedad. im very interested in your 433 winger formation. we actually made a very similar tactic in fm 12 i think. you posted it the evening before i was gonna post mine on manutd forums :).

insane results man. could you pls show me your first 11 for both ajax and sociedad. im very interested in your 433 winger formation. we actually made a very similar tactic in fm 12 i think. you posted it the evening before i was gonna post mine on manutd forums :).
Hahaha lol. No problem, here they are! :)

View attachment 277560 View attachment 277559

Hi Cris! Do you use the formation with 3 strikers in easy games and the formation with 1 striker in the other matches?

Hi Cris! Do you use the formation with 3 strikers in easy games and the formation with 1 striker in the other matches?
No, just in random situations I switch. But I noticed I score more with the 3 strikers and I have been more solid with the wingers.

On the search for that 200 goal a season tactic will give your 3 striker a go