Reaction score

EVOLUTIONNN
Check the V6 note, for one of the best tactics of this forum.

GENERAL NOTE 1: The Version 6 of Evolution is called the best underdog tactic (so far) of this forum in the testing league from Mr Langvatn and his team. But, this tactic is used with a structured team shape with a mid table (wrong!) club and a structured for underdog (good!). Should perform better overall when using it right. Thanks for the testing, guys!

GENERAL NOTE 2: There is no guarantee a newer version will perform better. That's why you have to keep the versions you're enjoying in your mind or tactic slots. Enjoy the versions!

d088dd16d82e324f94c1ba8aee1b0b8f.png

This tactic is based on the Beautiful Play tactics from Football Manager 2015. This tactic is an evolution, that's why I called the tactic like this. I hope you enjoy the tactics as much as plenty of you did in Football Manager 2015. I haven't used any opposition instructions and individual- and teamtraining is just up to you. Do whatever you think is right and change before though (away) games or something. Don't forget to ask if you got some questions.

A huge respect for
Keith Ang for setting up the base of the tactic. He is the original creater of this, based on my Beautiful Play tactics. That's why I upload this tactic. And psst.. He obviously don't want any credits, haha.

Let me know about the results!

View attachment 206703 View attachment 206701
View attachment 201329 View attachment 201330

NOTE VERSION 6
- This tactic is the tactic that gave people the best results. Use a structured team shape if you are the underdog to win the match, use a flexible team shape if you are favorite to win the match. Flexible let you score more goals, but the structured is much more solid.

Last edited:
Woot CE, thanks for mentioning me. Also thanks for beautiful play. Hope the rest will enjoy this too.

So Im with Milan and with this tactic I played vs the 5th place Roma(me away) which I won 2-0
I won 1-0 vs 1st place Juve (away)
I won 3-2 vs 3rd place Inter (home)
I won 1-0 vs 4th place Palermo (away) which are great results against the other 4 best clubs + winning 3 of them I was away

BUT vs 15th place Sampdoria I lost 3-1 (home)
vs 19th place Sassuolo I drew 2-2 (away)
vs 20th place Frosinone I drew 1-1 (home)

I changed both AP to IF and Striker to CF(s)

Last edited:
So Im with Milan and with this tactic I played vs the 5th place Roma(me away) which I won 2-0
I won 1-0 vs 4th place Palermo (away) which are great results against the other 4 best clubs + winning 3 of them I was away

thats the usual case of complacency mate. if ya playing 2 IF the AP in midfield change his role to support.
use your shouts when u feel they playing sluggishly and give em a kick in the ****. make sure during pre match interviews against lower teams like those , u do not say its a sure win or i feel we can win.
all else fails change your tempo to normal and selective work the ball into the box.
give it a try

I will solve this problem tonight. Currently doing some stuff for version 2.

looks interesting... ohh **** here goes my spare time (H)

well FM16 havn't been out for several months yet, so plenty of time to work on tactics :)

Looking forward to v2!
Currently using v1 with a poor team and playing some real nice football! Results are decent (but definitely better than they should be!), but I am really liking the style of play

:wub:(H)

Just scored an absolute beaut of a goal with this. Built up all the way from the back involving most of the team and finished by the full back!!