Hi! Using this tactic in my Ajax save and finally the team plays beautiful football...and wins, of course!!! Waiting for V2!!! :)

Last edited:
Really impressed with the football played in this tactic. The adv playmakers in the wide positions are a revelation. Just make sure you got inverted foot, IE left foot on right. Who needs inside forwards?! The little through passes to the f9 are a joy to watch.

Great tatics. I have try a lot tactic but this only one stable and work for me. Just 3 games with Arsenal, all victory and beautifull attack. Hope u will focus on this tactic to make it perfect. Great work :D

really promising Christian, and well awaited from me, at least a nice one of my prefered tactic system and i know it aint easy to make with current m.e., kupgw ! thanks <3

Nice job again Christian!
As last year you picked the ball up ;)

Unfortunatly im capped on time for gaming atm moving int o my new house,but as soon as im settled my playtime of FM will skyrocket, and im definetivly picking this one up for a test with Leicester!

Anybody using this tactic seeing your strikers score much?

Most of my goals come from my IF (Depay). Tried CF(S) and CF(A) but they are all shooting from outside the box.
Most of the time the team stats showed 20shots made but on target = 6 off target = 6 and mostly they are blocked. I reckon the slow tempo is causing the opposition defence to regroup and thus its really tough to get shots off.

Last edited:
4-0 win against Bayern... That's badass home or away. Grats

The fellaini-young tactic works brilliantly with this tactic so anything you do, don't sell young!! or fellaini..

Just put fellaini in the advanced playmaker position and young outwide then tweak young's duty to an inside forward

Next thing you know, young whips in a cross and FELLANIIIII!!!

The fellaini-young tactic works brilliantly with this tactic so anything you do, don't sell young!! or fellaini..

Just put fellaini in the advanced playmaker position and young outwide then tweak young's duty to an inside forward

Next thing you know, young whips in a cross and FELLANIIIII!!!

LOL u lvg wanna be. But yeah u found a combo role. Yes i play the AML as an IF. do keep us update on ya adventure. :D

Anybody using this tactic seeing your strikers score much?

Most of my goals come from my IF (Depay). Tried CF(S) and CF(A) but they are all shooting from outside the box.
Most of the time the team stats showed 20shots made but on target = 6 off target = 6 and mostly they are blocked. I reckon the slow tempo is causing the opposition defence to regroup and thus its really tough to get shots off.

Fanks, the tact was made to bring the team up to the opponent half and overload em. hence thats why IF which is on your left will score more goals especially if its depay. if u can get robben, u can have the setting inverted and your right now will be scoring alot. i dont know how many games u have played with the tact but the centre and right attackers do chip in some nice amout of goals.
Rooney 38 games, 18 goals, 12 assist in a season. position- F9
Mata 44 games, 13 goals, 21 assist in a season. position- AMR mostly a handful as MC
Martial 21 games, 17 goals, 9 assist in a season. position- mixture of AML and ST
Wilson 12 games, 15 goals, 5 assist in a season. position- ST
And the weirdest of them all
Morgan Schneiderlin 45 games, 11 goals, 7 assist. position playing MC position
ofc lastly but not least
Depay 41 games, 33 goals, 20 assist (wow, im confused too at times). Position AML

Note that im playing a slighty altered version of evolution. but the basic idea is the same.
so fanks they do spread out a little more after depay, which in the end gives u less headache when injuries set in. i have tried CF and DLF (s or a) without much success. TM(s) might give me a better chance if u have a tall big strong in the air striker ie Mario Mandzukic... well thats what i feel. not too sure how trequartista will work. DF seem a little too workhorse that the player playing that role might do even less or is always in a position where they dont get the chance to score.
point is u want a teamplayer to bring the whole gang into position and he scores when the opportunity strikes. Maybe CE can come out with an idea how we shift the scoring burden to the ST instead of the AML.

my 2 cent, cheers

Fanks, the tact was made to bring the team up to the opponent half and overload em. hence thats why IF which is on your left will score more goals especially if its depay. if u can get robben, u can have the setting inverted and your right now will be scoring alot. i dont know how many games u have played with the tact but the centre and right attackers do chip in some nice amout of goals.
Rooney 38 games, 18 goals, 12 assist in a season. position- F9
Mata 44 games, 13 goals, 21 assist in a season. position- AMR mostly a handful as MC
Martial 21 games, 17 goals, 9 assist in a season. position- mixture of AML and ST
Wilson 12 games, 15 goals, 5 assist in a season. position- ST
And the weirdest of them all
Morgan Schneiderlin 45 games, 11 goals, 7 assist. position playing MC position
ofc lastly but not least
Depay 41 games, 33 goals, 20 assist (wow, im confused too at times). Position AML

Note that im playing a slighty altered version of evolution. but the basic idea is the same.
so fanks they do spread out a little more after depay, which in the end gives u less headache when injuries set in. i have tried CF and DLF (s or a) without much success. TM(s) might give me a better chance if u have a tall big strong in the air striker ie Mario Mandzukic... well thats what i feel. not too sure how trequartista will work. DF seem a little too workhorse that the player playing that role might do even less or is always in a position where they dont get the chance to score.
point is u want a teamplayer to bring the whole gang into position and he scores when the opportunity strikes. Maybe CE can come out with an idea how we shift the scoring burden to the ST instead of the AML.

my 2 cent, cheers

Any chance of a screenshot of your lineup? And have you changed the AML to IF aswell?

playin as Man Utd as well would be interested to see your tweaks if you dont mind, thanks in advance

@Runeaa
ofc i change from AP to IF for AML, doesnt make sense to run depay as an AP. (i havent tried that but wont be surprise if it works. it just how effective)
lineup are not important because u will not be able to replicate my results due to many factors. but i can tell u that i have state most of the key players here and where i play em. Depay to me is the most essential because he is the most attacking player that is really effective in the AML role as a goal getter. Martial can be a super deputy for the next 2 seasons .. the most i think be for he starts asking for more play time. if u ask me can martial replace depay in that role? short answer is yes. both plays with a similar style. difference is that depay likes to bang em in and martial tend to be cool headed and usually dribbles to near to slot it in.
Barbosa, Reus and any AML players that can also play the ST position will make a good candidate for this role. So bascially u dont need to be playing Manchester United to get the best out of this tactic hence not much use for my line up. Just make sure that your AML is a right footer (favored foot) but neither foot will do well. being a left footer will kind of decrease his chances of scoring goals.
hope that helps Runeaa