playin as Man Utd as well would be interested to see your tweaks if you dont mind, thanks in advance

steve believe me when i say CE tactics is way better than my tweaks ;) why dont u give evolution a try and then get back to me on what u r struggling. i can then help you out much better that way.
infact im switching back to evolution with the change of AML as IF instead of AP as the only change. my tweaks were very unstable and i had to do alot of in match shouts to get their **** moving. I mean if u have anything u r struggling with and need some sugggestion i would be happy to assist. ofc when im too busy

Again you could also wait for CE's V2 ... its coming out soon i heard ... i think LOL

already tested feedbacks for now with CE tactic i get punish way too often home while playing teams like Liverpool or Bayern they tend to use 4141 or 4411 and punishing me on counter with either Sturridge or Lewa, tried several tweaks to avoid it like playing wider, deeper and roaming position to find space but no matter what i m not the one who likes plug and play tactics i like to change and adapt to my opposition and iwas fairly consistent last editions but no matter what it seems i dont understand well how to adapt this year, in short im unconsistent i can win 4-0 then loose 1-0 against weaker opposition

already tested feedbacks for now with CE tactic i get punish way too often home while playing teams like Liverpool or Bayern they tend to use 4141 or 4411 and punishing me on counter with either Sturridge or Lewa, tried several tweaks to avoid it like playing wider, deeper and roaming position to find space but no matter what i m not the one who likes plug and play tactics i like to change and adapt to my opposition and iwas fairly consistent last editions but no matter what it seems i dont understand well how to adapt this year, in short im unconsistent i can win 4-0 then loose 1-0 against weaker opposition

Alright lets start with the basic, who are your best 11 and where do u play em?
dont use deeper def line, it makes it worse and u will notice they will end up attacking more than u and u will concede goals during their attack rather just on the counters. the tact is to overload their half of the field.try normal def line.
4141 or 4411 is a pure counter tactics. u dont have to even look at the setup it usually screams counter. in a case for bayern 4141 peps formation, thats a little different. Try retain possession so that your players will be extra careful when passing the ball, play a standard mentality instead of control as this will ensure not every player will just bomb forward to try and find space to receive ball. they will be more conservative but not as conservative ofc compared to counter and anything below that. If one player is giving u alot of headache ie lewa or sturridge, Mark em Close em Hard tackle and make sure they are push onto their weaker foot via OI.
Lastly use your shouts. believe me it makes a differents, praise very sparingly but whip their arses when they are not doing the job. be more careful when u r up 2-0 and starting the 2nd half.
oh i almost forget u can trying going narrow too... makes the team compact and hard to penetrate but i feel that u lose the attacking flexibility.
but TBH bayern isnt an easy team to beat

Last edited:
cheers for the advices mate, doing few test now especially when facing those two systems (4141 and 441) as those give me headaches more than any other but indeed CE tactic is good base to build on. despite few problems with m.e. about defense behaviour i find the a.i. more responsive and clever than before which is good point, just need to find the right balance ;)

cheers for the advices mate, doing few test now especially when facing those two systems (4141 and 441) as those give me headaches more than any other but indeed CE tactic is good base to build on. despite few problems with m.e. about defense behaviour i find the a.i. more responsive and clever than before which is good point, just need to find the right balance ;)

No sweat steve. Im sorry with all the typo and errors. sometimes i think faster than i can type. LOL
yeap i really like the AI being more responsive and smarter, thus making tacts useless in plug n play options. keep the thread updated on your progress. its not easy to get it balance but rewards are really satisfying.
Enjoy mate

Fanks, the tact was made to bring the team up to the opponent half and overload em. hence thats why IF which is on your left will score more goals especially if its depay. if u can get robben, u can have the setting inverted and your right now will be scoring alot. i dont know how many games u have played with the tact but the centre and right attackers do chip in some nice amout of goals.
Rooney 38 games, 18 goals, 12 assist in a season. position- F9
Mata 44 games, 13 goals, 21 assist in a season. position- AMR mostly a handful as MC
Martial 21 games, 17 goals, 9 assist in a season. position- mixture of AML and ST
Wilson 12 games, 15 goals, 5 assist in a season. position- ST
And the weirdest of them all
Morgan Schneiderlin 45 games, 11 goals, 7 assist. position playing MC position
ofc lastly but not least
Depay 41 games, 33 goals, 20 assist (wow, im confused too at times). Position AML

Note that im playing a slighty altered version of evolution. but the basic idea is the same.
so fanks they do spread out a little more after depay, which in the end gives u less headache when injuries set in. i have tried CF and DLF (s or a) without much success. TM(s) might give me a better chance if u have a tall big strong in the air striker ie Mario Mandzukic... well thats what i feel. not too sure how trequartista will work. DF seem a little too workhorse that the player playing that role might do even less or is always in a position where they dont get the chance to score.
point is u want a teamplayer to bring the whole gang into position and he scores when the opportunity strikes. Maybe CE can come out with an idea how we shift the scoring burden to the ST instead of the AML.

my 2 cent, cheers

Im only 10 games in the EPL so far. Tactic familiarity is fluid. Not complaining about the amount of goals scored by Depay. But somehow while watching the game, it felt that my strikers Martial and Barbosa(they rotate) they doesn't seems to be getting into scoring positions. Probably theirs especially Martial and Depay teamwork is relatively low 10 or below.

But when the striker gets the ball, he is not in the box at all. Still trying to tweak the tactic to get my striker into the game and not show up as and when. Just quite frustrating when almost everyone rating is at 7++ but my striker is at 6.0ish.

How do you stop the defence from leaking silly goals?

View attachment 209135
View attachment 209138
View attachment 209136

Last edited:
The el classico looked like my United-Bayern but i was the away side.

De gea made some terrific save on a few occasions and my wide players(memphis and mata) were killing it

Kinda like suarez and neymar, both scoring on that occasion

I'm just getting started with my new save in Norway, but this tactic has made for some surprisingly smooth sailing, early on. Great possession, creating loads of chances, and refreshingly stable in the back. Top tactic, this one. Highly recommended. Thanks for the great work, fellas!

View attachment 209016

Really good tactic, i allready see some improvements in my Leeds-save. But away games are very tough for me, and i lose a lot of point, just seems like i have a lot of shot but very few on target, and then ending up losing anyway. Anyone have an idea what can be done to improve this? maybe a mentality change or something else? my home games are fine, but i really want to make my away games work too.

struggle

I struggled with scoring goals, bigtime

Depay is missing sitters, rooney is very inconsistant and so is martial.

I brought in Barbosa, Balanta and Romero.

I think maybe its the training/man managment stuff im getting wrong, have you guys seen any change from last FM in team/player managments?

Also, i played unthil mid november and the tactic was still not 100% fluid, why is that?? I usually use Team cohession/match tactic training on heavy duty then go balanced/assistant manage match training

there is no magic tactic the more i play the more im fed up with some m.e. bugs that killing the game, few tactics are good for sure but you cant get consistent results no matter what

there is no magic tactic the more i play the more im fed up with some m.e. bugs that killing the game, few tactics are good for sure but you cant get consistent results no matter what

I agree! Getting too advanced tbh..

I've inverted the tactic and have

Cech

Bellerin
Kos
Gabriel
Monreal

Coquelin
Ramsey
Wilshere

Ozil
Gotze

Alexis (the filters says his attributes are excellent for f9)

Should be fine.

I struggled with scoring goals, bigtime

Depay is missing sitters, rooney is very inconsistant and so is martial.

I brought in Barbosa, Balanta and Romero.

I think maybe its the training/man managment stuff im getting wrong, have you guys seen any change from last FM in team/player managments?

Also, i played unthil mid november and the tactic was still not 100% fluid, why is that?? I usually use Team cohession/match tactic training on heavy duty then go balanced/assistant manage match training

Post a pic of your starting XI

@ runeaa and Steve, I myself prefer the challenge of external factors fukking up your tacts. Hence that's why I don't play single player anymore. I play a 4 way with my friends. Helluva fun way to *** up not only your tacts but almost every single thing.

Last edited:
I will try to help out the rest later as I'm not home atm. I will give u some insight of what I felt and how the team could improve pertaining to certain matters brought up here. Ofc they are not 100% that u will win everything after implementing it... That's my disclaimer

I've had good results so far. My only issue is sometimes my right back seems like he doesn't know what to do as he will very slowly dribble into the corner and get tackled and lose possession. That might be a ME problem though as he seems to do that no matter what.