Reaction score

Wow. Just wow!

18 Games. 14 Won. Scored 71 goals, 17 conceded!
:wub:
That's an average of 3,944444 goal per game.

I hope I can use these tactics in Football Manager 2015, because it is working for my team. The two games I lost came because I selected my second squad before a CL match. But the other matches were great to watch. I never scored so many goals in a career with my Ajax. I hope the tactic will work for you!

Original versions.
Downloadlink: V1. ExcellentOne!
D-Line play version:
V1.1 ExcellentOne!

Tweak - For more solid defense.

Downloadlink: V2. ExcellentOne!
D-Line play version: V2.1 ExcellentOne!

Tweak versions
Need a tactic for teams who are the lowest in the league or for hard away games?
Downloadlink: V3. ExcellentOne!

Don't ask which version is the best. Test some and look what suits your team best!

707e36066a2e59729d352f030140bb17.png

#1 D-Line play - Use the D-Line version (1.1) against teams who play the long ball. Most of the time these teams are a lower opponent. For example, if you're facing Barcelona, use the version 1 with press more and offside trapp. Against a weaker opponent with a long ball tactic you have to use the 1.1 version.

#2 Preset OI - Tactic has preset opposition instructions. Make sure you don't ask your assistant manager to set OI's for you.

#3 Leaking too many - Make full backs from you side defenders instead of attacking full backs. And/Or remove opposition instructions for opposition CAM, Strikers, Wingers and Side midfielders.

#4 Will I win everything!? - No, I don't think so. Because some games.. Look at the spoiler!

Last edited:
Eriksen- can u tell me will 4.3.1 tactics work on 4.1.3 patch cheers m8

So your not sure if the match engine as changed much then.

ok m8 have to give this tactic ago soon then. Just trying the BRASIL tactic out at the moment

Nice! A 3-0 win over PSV and a 10-0 (!) win over Steaua in the CL. Never had a tactic with so many goals.

There is no specific player at a position who scores the most goals. It's a really fluid tactic with a lot of goalscorers.

does this have OI an what is the difference in the versions is it one home an other away mate

does this have OI an what is the difference in the versions is it one home an other away mate

Well.. You can use the 1.1 version against weaker teams and the Version 1 against stronger opponents. But that's nog the case..

If an opponent is playing with long and high balls, use the 1.1 version with no offside and a deeper line.

For example, if you face Barcelona, then use the version 1. Weaker/Low teams more often use a long ball tactic and then you have to use the version 1.1.

Well.. You can use the 1.1 version against weaker teams and the Version 1 against stronger opponents. But that's nog the case..

If an opponent is playing with long and high balls, use the 1.1 version with no offside and a deeper line.

For example, if you face Barcelona, then use the version 1. Weaker/Low teams more often use a long ball tactic and then you have to use the version 1.1.

And yes, OI's are included.

goto your team name on the top of screen then staff responsibilities, first team, make sure pre-match instructions on opposition players is not ticked cus there already built into the formation ok m8

sorry mate what i wnted to know is how did u actually get ur o.i built in to your formation its something i havent been able to achieve in my own formations

I just see test Ajax in first season, its not a test... Even default tactics works fine with the league-favourites in first season