I just see test Ajax in first season, its not a test... Even default tactics works fine with the league-favourites in first season

If Ajax is your favorite team, and you started a couple of 10 ten times a new career in FM14 with one club you know when a tactic is working. Then.. I have a lot of FM experience and I can see when a tacfic has a potential to be a solid tactic. And this tactic has some potential.

Never scored so many goals with any FM14 tactic and beaten Juve and Atletico this easy in the Champions League.

Last point, with a new FM 15 coming there is no time for a new test with another club for me. Maybe other people have, so they can test. It is possible that this week the beta key comes in my mail!

Last edited:
Welcome back m8, well i try this but don't know what squad for now.

50 goals.... but i see even Pec zwolle is hard to get in FM :p
but again a great tactic

PEC Zwolle is Always a tough opponent for Ajax! ;) Last 3 games played against them in RL, ajax lost 2 (cup final and super cup) and drew 1 (league at home)

Did some Opening Post edit. Good luck with the tactic! Let me know about the results. :D

Do you mean we should put our wingbacks och fullback with defend duty? Only if conceding alot of goals i pressume? :)

cheers

Do you mean we should put our wingbacks och fullback with defend duty? Only if conceding alot of goals i pressume? :)

cheers
Uhh.. The backs are now attacking backs on automatic. But if you're conceding a lot of goals then you have to change them into full backs in automatic.

OK M8, at the moment i use Barcelona, and Iniesta/Xavi are very very OP, Iniesta 9 gol whit 9 pres. messi/neymar 11 gol whit 10 pres Xavi 6 gol whit 6 pres (now is out :S) i make SS when finish my test ;)

ye very good tactic with the Catalan giants! won cl, spanish cup and the league in first season. Drawed 2 games and lost 3 in all competitions all season. hope to press on and get the losses down even more but ye awesome on par with back to basics 442 :) well done mayn

My Barcelona stats for now :

348qe7o.jpg

30vnl29.jpg

16kz53t.jpg

nxkp5d.jpg

well win whit barca is easy the same whit all BIG team but whit a beautiful football is not easy gratz m8-

only dude is for corners setup, i think whit other scheme u get more goals ;)

Hi there

As tonight my team NK Maribor is facing Chelsea in the CL, I decided to start a save with my team. I think Maribor is obviesly the favorite tonight :p
Well I just played a few competitive matches, but I must say I'm impressed at the moment. The play is beatiful to watch, but the most impresive thing for me is the defending. Just wow, finaly a tactic where full backs are actualy defending decently. Will keep you posted about my progress.

Hi there

As tonight my team NK Maribor is facing Chelsea in the CL, I decided to start a save with my team. I think Maribor is obviesly the favorite tonight :p
Well I just played a few competitive matches, but I must say I'm impressed at the moment. The play is beatiful to watch, but the most impresive thing for me is the defending. Just wow, finaly a tactic where full backs are actualy defending decently. Will keep you posted about my progress.
Great to hear! Keep me posted.

My Barcelona stats for now :

348qe7o.jpg

30vnl29.jpg

16kz53t.jpg

nxkp5d.jpg

well win whit barca is easy the same whit all BIG team but whit a beautiful football is not easy gratz m8-

only dude is for corners setup, i think whit other scheme u get more goals ;)
LOL. That's with ease! Very nice season, even when it is Barcelona.