New tactic in the Opening Post. It is a tweak from the V1 for people who manage some small teams and for teams the V1 is too attacking. You can use this tactic even for hard away games.

OK played my first 20 competitive games. Won 16, D 1, L 3. Scored 54, conceded 18. Loses came in CL qualy against Celtic and group stage of EL against Standard Liege. So I still have 100% points in league, which is very impresive :) Cant take screens, because my laptop refuses to make them.

One question Christian. OK the 1.1V is against lesser teams right. Should I play 1V against better and much better teams? I use 1.1v because I'm afraid of quick strikers from good teams.

OFFTOPIC: The game against Chelsea is about to begin. Wish us luck, we're going to need it, in biiiiig quantitys :)

Got destroyed at Stamford Bridge last night, 6:0 :( A little harsh, but what can you do, thats football.

Last edited:
m8 i start whit FC bayern Munchen :D and the first impact is the same whit Barcelona, if u are a BIG team, guys this tactic is OP ;)

loving this tactic but just carnt get my attacker to score and his rating is always terrible?

I officialy can say that this is a killer tactic :) Just love the style of play. The AI just can't cope with the advancing CM's, probably an exploit of ME, but who cares :p Still having the perfect season in league after 22 games and advanced to knockout stage of EL. The defence is leaky at times, but you outscore you're opponent, thats the main thing. I also love the attacking corner routine, is that you're creation Christian?

loving this tactic but just carnt get my attacker to score and his rating is always terrible?
Mate do you have strikers capable of playing the F9 role? If you don't, you can't expect that they will score consistantly.

I officialy can say that this is a killer tactic :) Just love the style of play. The AI just can't cope with the advancing CM's, probably an exploit of ME, but who cares :p Still having the perfect season in league after 22 games and advanced to knockout stage of EL. The defence is leaky at times, but you outscore you're opponent, thats the main thing. I also love the attacking corner routine, is that you're creation Christian?

Mate do you have strikers capable of playing the F9 role? If you don't, you can't expect that they will score consistantly.
i signed bercardi from juve he plays false 9 but not just him nobody plays well there??

When will you post a tactic for FM15? :)
And could you post you're OI?

AMAZED

WOW this tactic v1 is going great for my new arsenal save

22 games 1 lose 59 goals for only 10 against

thanks mate