Any chance you can add it as an attachment to this post mate? Mediafire etc don't seem to be working for us lot recently...
I am not convinced about the results from that tactic. I will keep on working on a better version, but the first version is still pretty decent. Please make some changes and test if it is better for your squad, if you have some tactical knowledge. Good luck!

And what about pitch size? What's the best size for this tactic?
I don't know. I selected 'standard', but haven't test others.

Awww.... Christian, I was hoping for the 4123 wide formation like the 1 you made in FM 15 (beautiful play) . I'm trying to replicate. Also trying to get my tact working on slow tempo. Any inside? Christian?

Awww.... Christian, I was hoping for the 4123 wide formation like the 1 you made in FM 15 (beautiful play) . I'm trying to replicate. Also trying to get my tact working on slow tempo. Any inside? Christian?

i was expecting the same.. tbh christian best tacts were 4123 formation

im sure he will do another one soon. waiting for that.

4 games 4 wins. very good tactic. Thanks.

Last edited:
Besiktas Career:

Andreas Beck- DR- 36 games- 21 Asist- 7.59 point

Thanks Christian Eriksen

Last edited:
Hi, I am sorry but the download-link doesn't work in my laptop. Could you guys help me? Thank you!

Your 4123 test version tactic works great for me, haven't tried v1 from OP though. KUTGW

has anyone changed the centre striker from complete forward to something else? my strikers don't fit that role and I'm basically playing with 10 men because of it

Tactic could be better but it's the best one I used yet.

The annoying thing is I'm always conceding after like the 80th minute drew more than 5 games for sure because of this .. I hate it !!

And I'm always having more chances and shots but I don't score ..

Also I'm making too many fouls highest number of cards in the league by a long mile ..

Last edited:
Tactic could be better but it's the best one I used yet.

The annoying thing is I'm always conceding after like the 80th minute drew more than 5 games for sure because of this .. I hate it !!

And I'm always having more chances and shots but I don't score ..

Also I'm making too many fouls highest number of cards in the league by a long mile ..
I agree, the tactic is good, has potential, but could be much better. I am working to improve the tactic! :)

Thank the lord... he has the game. Im prety lost this version of the game tactics wise. Never been more happy to see you;) Going to try it with feyenoord ;)

Am i being blind i cant see his 4123 test version tactic any where some one point me in the right direction i like to test it