Thanks for your hard work man!

How/when should we use the Overload version?
When you need to score a goal. Or, when the tactic is performing well for you in other circumstances. Just have a look with it and get some experience when you need to use that version.

Hi Eriksen, what's the name of your logopack?
Shiny V2, somewhere. Been using this logopack for years. I think from Sortitoutsi, mate. Google it! :)

Am i being blind i cant see his 4123 test version tactic any where some one point me in the right direction i like to test it
I already deleted the version. Hope to unleash a V2 soon, lad! :)

sweet i will be looking forward to V2 then thanks for all your hard work Sir ChristianEriksen :)

When you need to score a goal. Or, when the tactic is performing well for you in other circumstances. Just have a look with it and get some experience when you need to use that version.

Shiny V2, somewhere. Been using this logopack for years. I think from Sortitoutsi, mate. Google it! :)

I already deleted the version. Hope to unleash a V2 soon, lad! :)

Thank's Mate

Cannot manage to find a proper tactic testing database. Does someone have got one for me?

Hi Christian..Will you work on 4231 tactic? Like FM15 was unstoppable tactic, i used it for every game which i start

Finally got a tactic testing league. Will test some tactics (personal use) to make a good database for my new versions in the future. Let 16 really begin! :)

ChristianEriksen will your new tactic be 4-1dm-2cm-2wingers-1cf?

yeah your 4231 from last year was amazing, i really hope you ll find a good one so i can stop banging my head on the walls :D

Going to be trying this with a new save at Wolves. Let's see what I can do :)

I have problem with CF. avr rating <6.8 even he has 5* in this position