v6RPIny.png

Haven't really got the defence working at all..

not scoring

To my huge surprise i cant have my strikers score. Playing with Rooney as DLS, Martial as CF and Jese as F9.

Martial average rating is 6.76 after 17 games, scored 2 goals. Rooney and Jese not much better. I think this is strange since all strikers are 4 stars in the positions.

Also conceeding alot, mostly from counters and/or crosses.

The attacking FB is doing really well though.

Anyway, just wanted to give the experience i had.

Looking forward to tactics made by you, you basicly saved fm 15 for me with Beautiful Play ; )

ChristianEriksen, I made a 4123 wide base on your fm15 beautiful play. Do u wanna have a go on it? I think there are areas that can be improved.

Hello Cristian

I also want this excellant tactick please.

For all the myriad of individuals asking for a different formation, please be aware there is a ME issue that SI knows about which makes it tough to have a back 4 work effectively. The defenders, particularly the wide ones, move out of position at odd times, so there ends up being more open, free crosses coming in. It affects the AI too. But until its resolved, getting a defensively stable back 4 is going to be difficult.

For all the myriad of individuals asking for a different formation, please be aware there is a ME issue that SI knows about which makes it tough to have a back 4 work effectively. The defenders, particularly the wide ones, move out of position at odd times, so there ends up being more open, free crosses coming in. It affects the AI too. But until its resolved, getting a defensively stable back 4 is going to be difficult.

I dont know if what you said is true but it is definitely possible to get a stable back 4, with Sevilla I have conceded 8 goals in about 25 games in the league without having a DM. It is definitely possible!

exactly why i dropped interest since a 4231 is already weak on the wings til they dont fix their ****** m.e; i wont do a career save sadly

I dont know if what you said is true but it is definitely possible to get a stable back 4, with Sevilla I have conceded 8 goals in about 25 games in the league without having a DM. It is definitely possible!
That's a nice statistic, but wingers and four defenders aren't the best options in this ME, still. Are you going to unleash your tactic?

Not saying its impossible. Just that issues with the ME make it more difficult than it should be, and it might necessitate a more defensive overall ideology than a lot of people seem to want. Its notable than CE and TFF9 have both gone with different formations to start with.

That's a nice statistic, but wingers and four defenders aren't the best options in this ME, still. Are you going to unleash your tactic?

Gonna finish my 1st season with Sevilla then might release, or will try in BPL then if it works will release.