Christmas No 1 Dilemma

mickiac

Reaction score
Ok I usually hate the X Factor, but this year they are actually talented and interesting. The winner will go for Xmas no 1 and will face the likes of Gamu Nenghu, Hurts, and someone doing a silent track. I'm not sure what I want as no 1:-S

What about you guys?

As long as it's not the xfactor one then you're fine.

X Factor really isn't talented this year XD

And I'm going with Bird is the Word. I'm all for ruining X Factor but the silent song is just ridiculous..

So hope it is not X Factor. Totally fixed fest of talentless wannabes. (Except Wagner!)

Your Song - Ellie Goulding.

I dunno, I've just been listening to "Na Na Na, Hey Hey, Kiss Him Goodbye" since Dunc posted it in that thread.

Definitely Bird is the Word

Gamu will be deported soon...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZThquH5t0ow"]YouTube - The Trashmen : Surfin' Bird ( 1963 )[/ame]

eaassssyyyy!

Isn't Music all about the beauty of hearing sounds. Then what is the ******* point of the Silent song?

Honestly I don't give a ****. X Factor doesn't even enter my consciousness, and any protests piggybacking off last years success are completely missing the point and will annoy me equally. I think a more powerful message would be for people to refuse to buy any of the music on offer, that'll make them perk their ears up.

But yeah, I don't listen to the radio for music, and I don't know many people who do.

I will be downloading the x-factor's winning single

People voting for Surfin' bird are mindless sheep. RATM won last year for what it stood for, this is just milking the **** out of it.

People voting for Surfin' bird are mindless sheep. RATM won last year for what it stood for, this is just milking the **** out of it.

Yes because the people who've bought X factor singles for the last 6 years aren't? You could say anybody who buys anything is a "mindless sheep" just because somebody else asked them too or have bought it before. Not only that but Surfin' bird is an epic tune.

Yes because the people who've bought X factor singles for the last 6 years aren't? You could say anybody who buys anything is a "mindless sheep" just because somebody else asked them too or have bought it before. Not only that but Surfin' bird is an epic tune.

Yeah, realised I worded that one wrong.

Coldplays christmas tune, the first decent n proper christmas tune to be released since the darkness's one 4/5 years ago. Fookin love it was gonna buy the bird is the word one just so xfactor doesnt get it but actually made an effort to buy a single today lots of man love to coldplay, beautiful song. Which will be pity because bird is only out of spite towards xfactor. Not that singles charts actually matter anyway.

but this year they are actually talented and interesting

Sorry but this year they are the usual terrible, last nights most of em were singing off notes, terrible.

Last edited:
I like the idea of the bird is the word for xmas number 1 :)