Christmas No 1 Dilemma

Matt singing Biffy Clyro BOOM!

i love Biffy Clyro anyway, and Matt Cardle is a legend, perfect combo

the rubberbandits 'horse outside' [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljPFZrRD3J8&feature=aso"]YouTube - Rubberbandits - Horse Outside[/ame]

That bird song is dung, reminds me of crazy frogXD

its a good humorous song in like "family guy" it is hilarious!!

but do i really want it replayed and replayed on my radio in the car, NO THANKS!

I hope people are not going to fall into the trap. Just because Rage made a point last year you are getting nobodies thinking they can do the same. The Rage campaign was well organised and proved a point. Just dont buy anything this year and that will prove a bigger point to the **** the music industry craps out it's ****.

its a good humorous song in like "family guy" it is hilarious!!

but do i really want it replayed and replayed on my radio in the car, NO THANKS!

Think I would rather listen to Matt than other piece of **** :L

I can honestly say, I really don't care, but surely the most 'popular' song at the time should be number one, rather that one backed by an internet campaign.

I felt the same about RATM last year.

I doubt I will be buying any songs over christmas.

I dont really care what reaches number 1. The music industry is so awful and talentless at the moment. The amount of programs just like x-factor and **** like that, just prove how ***** the industry is at the moment.

Rubberbandits 'Horse outside'.. Best tune i've heard in a long time.

They're all ****, to be honest.

Couldn't care less who wins.

Huh, thats odd, I thought that would be big news..

Well, there seems to be an absence of a certain ornithological piece.. A headline regarding a mass awarness of a certain avian variety, Oh have you not heard? It was of my understanding that everyone had heard

Bird bird bird b b bird....surfin bbbbirrrrd

Has to be number 1.

personally id prefer a christmas song to be number 1