Christmas Time

Lee

Administrator
Reaction score
Seeing as it's almost that time of the year, is there anything in particular you guys are hoping to get your hands on?

I'm hoping for a nice new graphics card for my PC, nothing over the top. Just a decent mid-range card for about £100 ish. Got my eyes on the Asus GeForce 9800GT Ultimate at the moment.

2425_l.jpg

:wub: I guess that's not everyone's idea of an exciting present but I don't care.

erm well i work in leeds so will only be back for a few days over xmas, wont be too exciting.

probably just get cash and a few small prezzies, aftershave, boxers etc

i think im a bit old for all this malarky

Yup I'm not after anything in particular. I'm just happy to get a few little gifts.

Well since my mum f****** off to another country i doubt i will be getting any gifts anymore, The gf will get me some clothes and i'm sure she is going to get me a sat nav

Lol, I'm gona get a new camera methinks, FM, then probs just the usual clothes money etc

I'm getting a 1TB external HD, clothes, cash, a couple of games nd then little prezzies like aftershave etc...

Urm, well off my mum i know i'm getting a pandora bracelet. :) and probably a few other small things. Oh and my grandma has got me and sean a lean mean grilling machine. swish. :)

Why the **** would you need a 1 TB harddrive? surely u dont have that much **** on your PC?

Why the **** would you need a 1 TB harddrive? surely u dont have that much **** on your PC?

Well ive got a 250 gig internal and 500 gig external and im constantly deleting stuff.

My 500gb ext hd is half full so i might end up needing another one :D

****** ****, g33ks the lot of ya's :p

I'm hoping for some money and a set of weights. Other presents I'd like are Frankie Boyle's new DVD, a few of Henry Rollins' spoken word cds and live DVDs and that's about it, probably buy myself a few bits of clothing and a cd or 2.

I know I'm getting clothes as I have chose them and tried them on. DVDs as well. Other that that no idea

Ive gotten

640 gig hd
3 months of xbl
charge and play for xbox
100 quid
running shoes
and my mum says shes gunna get me some random stuff

Awww a happy christmas for Gregor so far :)

lucky Greg :p Was shocked yesterday when my dad gave me £150 and said 'thats all your getting' lol new ipod for me :D