- Chelsea... garyb67
- Everton... Chrono
- Wolves... HLC2K8
- West Brom... Joseph Constantinou
- Newcastle... Mattiassorman
- Blackburn... szydelko88
- West Ham... Mally
- Bolton... ncfc2008

You can sign in here, by posting your name and the club you want to be... ('Transfer' Window Closed)

Rules: No cheating, insulting, flaming, etc. I do not work with warnings, you will get banned instantly.

PC Server Details:

AMD Athlon Duo Core 3 Gig
4 GB Duo Core Memory
NGeforce 8800 GTS ***
Broadband I-Net Connection (8/20 MB+)

How we start the Game:

The first half-hour will be dedicated to lobby, setting up your clubs tacticts, etc. After that, force continue will be set to 2 minutes. But have no fear, for example, when I play a match, and you don't, or the other way around, you get some extra time to buy a star player or adjust set-up, etc.

Last edited:

Gregor

like a (super) mod
Sep 16, 2005
www.fm-base.co.uk
does the massage have a happy ending?

Not much point in stickying as no one pays attention but im sure this will constantly be bummed by people posting chhhhhhhhhhhhhhrono.

Chrono

Jan 9, 2009
Btw time is GMT+1.

The further away you live from England, the slower your connection will be, it doesn't matter how fast your I-Net is. Time delay for appr. 500 km is max 8 sec with I-Net 1 MB. There is always a change when database is loaded, you have to wait for other to have data package send or received, hopefully not more than 8 sec. If you notice someone with very slow I-Net, plz report. I will check his delay time. If it exceeds beyond the likes, he will likely be removed for the best interest of the Network Community.

Sean

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 15, 2005
If you guys switch to 9.1 i will play in it
So you want loads of people to downgrade their game for one person. Why don't you just update your game? Unless there is a certain issue with not being able to get a crack for 9.2 ;)

Chrono

Jan 9, 2009
So you want loads of people to downgrade their game for one person. Why don't you just update your game? Unless there is a certain issue with not being able to get a crack for 9.2 ;)
Nice words... Sad suggestion from the lad, true. 9.1 has more bugs than 9.2, lol.

So Sean, tell me, which club?