- Chelsea... garyb67
- Everton... Chrono
- Wolves... HLC2K8
- West Brom... Joseph Constantinou
- Newcastle... Mattiassorman
- Blackburn... szydelko88
- West Ham... Mally
- Bolton... ncfc2008

You can sign in here, by posting your name and the club you want to be... ('Transfer' Window Closed)

Rules: No cheating, insulting, flaming, etc. I do not work with warnings, you will get banned instantly.

PC Server Details:

AMD Athlon Duo Core 3 Gig
4 GB Duo Core Memory
NGeforce 8800 GTS ***
Broadband I-Net Connection (8/20 MB+)

How we start the Game:

The first half-hour will be dedicated to lobby, setting up your clubs tacticts, etc. After that, force continue will be set to 2 minutes. But have no fear, for example, when I play a match, and you don't, or the other way around, you get some extra time to buy a star player or adjust set-up, etc.

Last edited:
does the massage have a happy ending?

Not much point in stickying as no one pays attention but im sure this will constantly be bummed by people posting chhhhhhhhhhhhhhrono.

Btw time is GMT+1.

The further away you live from England, the slower your connection will be, it doesn't matter how fast your I-Net is. Time delay for appr. 500 km is max 8 sec with I-Net 1 MB. There is always a change when database is loaded, you have to wait for other to have data package send or received, hopefully not more than 8 sec. If you notice someone with very slow I-Net, plz report. I will check his delay time. If it exceeds beyond the likes, he will likely be removed for the best interest of the Network Community.

If you guys switch to 9.1 i will play in it

So you want loads of people to downgrade their game for one person. Why don't you just update your game? Unless there is a certain issue with not being able to get a crack for 9.2 ;)

So you want loads of people to downgrade their game for one person. Why don't you just update your game? Unless there is a certain issue with not being able to get a crack for 9.2 ;)

Nice words... Sad suggestion from the lad, true. 9.1 has more bugs than 9.2, lol.

So Sean, tell me, which club?