Chrono's Network World

Try to join, if not possible, try again later, me and Finn are working on it. Don't worry, we eant start before all joined

Be patient, Finn is working on it. There should be one spot free now

The Game will continue on Sunday 15:00 till 19:00 (GMT+1)

Evaluation First Round, 28-1-2009

So lads what do you say, is there room for improvement before we continue on Sunday.

I noticed in pre-season many are getting irritated with others who play actually there friendlies, instead of letting the assisant manager to control. Have respect, it's there right to choose the best preparation for there squad.

Furthermore, "Force Continue" will be set at 20 % for 1 minute.

About Speed of the Server... The Data processes instantly, only the sending, for you to receive, is limited. Hamachi network creates some sort of tunnel to one point of origin, there where he creates a new tunnel to relocate data. All individuals have kinda like these tunnels. The more players joins, the longer it takes for data processing. When you continue without the data fully processed, either your game will slow down or will be crashed. So it is not your connection either your game. All data processing comes from my PC. During the first round, the maximum delay of time was 8 sec. You never wait longer than 8 sec.

I will be looking for ways to get a more efficient network channel to play comfortable, but for now, Hamachi is the only option.

I hope you lads are patient. I am doing the best I can. See you Sunday ;)

hi there i have joined the game on Hamachi.

looking forward to 3 o clock...

could i be bolton if you dont mind?

hi there i have joined the game on Hamachi.

looking forward to 3 o clock...

could i be bolton if you dont mind?

Window Closed... You must wait till next window;

@ The Rest: Server is up, you can all re-join club.

come on man. is there no way you can make an exception?

ive been looking for a network game for last few days

please?

come on man. is there no way you can make an exception?

ive been looking for a network game for last few days

please?

You are the first one asking. Oké, look first post of this thread. Choose the Club available, and post here which one ;)