City complete Silva signing

think he is the quality City need.....gotta feel for Vaelncia though

Highest paid players in the league by any chance?

They will be getting paid between £120,000 - £150,000 per week I imagine, so up there with the best.

Any higher would be outrageous.

who is the highest paid player in the prem?

Toure from Barca is also going to sign man city.... thats what i heard.

Makes me sick, Fergie lets get the finger out, With Silva and Hernandez we would have solved the only 2 problems we have, Lack of strike partner for Rooney and a Attacking Midfielder, 25 million is not much you said you are going to make one signing and that should be it, Only player that will cheer me up now is Alexis Sanchez

he hasnt signed yet he hasnt ahd a medical yet so lets hope he dt get hurt in the world cup and as 4 top 4 they need more than toure and silva they need 1 dam gd forward

When Robinho comes back from Santos and plays as good as he has this world cup then I couldn't see why he wouldn't be that striker.

When Robinho comes back from Santos and plays as good as he has this world cup then I couldn't see why he wouldn't be that striker.
because he not that type of striker, he requires the freedom move anyway, thats why he has been so good for brazil,

Thought Adebayour was on 180k a week or something silly, he earns 8 Million I think.

The problem with Robinho was that he was the only star at City at the time so a lot of the pressure was on him to perform. Now that you have numerous top players that will take a bit of that pressure from his shoulders and maybe he will start to play well. Plus the fact that he will have better players around him which is most likely to help him out. We'll see what happens but I think he will leave.

If Robinho comes like he is now.... Man City will KILL in the Euro Cup -.-

If the man city board ever left them they would be knackered. The wages they must be paying to get players must be through the roof. But good luck to man city its nice to see a team be successful on there own teams o wait just another billionaire ruining our beautiful game....