City complete Silva signing

I disagree.
He's a proven player in Spain, and if Santos[unlikely] could raise the money they'd take him back no problem.

I can see maybe Inter buying him as they need a new winger in my opinion.
agree cant see him staying at all, and playing second fiddle to silva on the left

That's a **** of a signing, and especially not making CL. Chelsea would be ****** I bet lol same way they snaked Robinho off their radar.

Awesome player, but it's a different game in England, so much more physical, and David Silva is not the strongest. I hope he does the job, but I don't like MoneyBags City, so I hope he fails and moves back to Spain(to Barca;))

why is everybody saying yaya toure is at man city when he hasnt gone there ?

why is everybody saying yaya toure is at man city when he hasnt gone there ?

He has already said he is moving to the premiership, Barca have already said they are selling him and there are loads of reports to suggest he is going there.

Pleased United didnt sign him :)
Fletcher fills that playmaker role perfectly

Quality signing.

All the best to Silva. He's a brilliant player on his day. :wub:

As you can all probably tell, me and every city fan are very happy with this signing. This is showing that we can attract the worlds best from other nations

As you can all probably tell, me and every city fan are very happy with this signing. This is showing that we can attract the worlds best from other nations

to be fair it´s the money that attracts the players these days (most of them anyway) and not so much the idea of representing a top club.
On a different note it´s gonna be interesting to see how Valencia will handle the loss of most of their top players, with Silva, Villa, Zigic and Baraja gone (last 2 not as amazing as the other ones) and Mata most likely also on his way out. And their confirmed replacements aren't bad, but certainly not as good as the ones leaving.

Im not sure whether this will be a good signing for man city. As he doesnt seem to have the strength to compete in england. But he could be a gr8 success

Im not sure whether this will be a good signing for man city. As he doesnt seem to have the strength to compete in england. But he could be a gr8 success
he does have the strength. silva is much tougher than he looks, and he seems to have that fairly agressive "premiership" mentality

---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 PM ----------

but theres no hiding the fact that money is the key factor in this, before success, otherwise he would have gone to chelsea, who arent exactly poor

Robinho wil be BEAST next season... and in my opinion City will win the Euro Cup and end the season in 1st-4th place.

Robinho wil be BEAST next season... and in my opinion City will win the Euro Cup and end the season in 1st-4th place.
Hate to break it to you. That whiney ***** Robinho looks set to leave