City complete Silva signing

If the man city board ever left them they would be knackered. The wages they must be paying to get players must be through the roof. But good luck to man city its nice to see a team be successful on there own teams o wait just another billionaire ruining our beautiful game....

Surely spending money on players on David Silva, Jerome Boateng and Yaya Toure isn't ruining the beautiful game but improving the the standard of the Premiership and the quality of play that we see, although it is unfair that Manchester City have a lot of money but if they do fail, we can just laugh at them.

Ok, so here they going to spend millions on super players and fail to finish in top 4 again.

Makes me sick, Fergie lets get the finger out, With Silva and Hernandez we would have solved the only 2 problems we have, Lack of strike partner for Rooney and a Attacking Midfielder, 25 million is not much you said you are going to make one signing and that should be it, Only player that will cheer me up now is Alexis Sanchez

we dont need sanchez...

---------- Post added at 05:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 PM ----------

Man City new Real Madrid?

David Silva will be playing behind the 5 strikers in a new and improved 1-4-5

amazing player, third best in the la liga. But if man utd want to win the league or even anything next year we really need to get some new players. Also man utd just gave cleverley a new contract get a ******* grip ferguson or man utd are going no where

Makes me sick, Fergie lets get the finger out, With Silva and Hernandez we would have solved the only 2 problems we have, Lack of strike partner for Rooney and a Attacking Midfielder, 25 million is not much you said you are going to make one signing and that should be it, Only player that will cheer me up now is Alexis Sanchez
gourcuff is still out there, considering silva turned down chelsea i get the feeling he would have turned us down too. not wanting sanchez, we need a central player, not a right sided player

Silva only had 7 assists in 30 last seasonoO)
Expected him to have more than that.

I think that's the end of Valencia for a while, depending who they can replace the 3 with. They have earned some nice cash this summer.

Awesome signing for Man City :)

Silva only had 7 assists in 30 last seasonoO)
Expected him to have more than that.

I think that's the end of Valencia for a while, depending who they can replace the 3 with. They have earned some nice cash this summer.
they wont see any of it really, its going to the debt, and the sales arent over yet :S

Probably right, although Soldado has been linked.
lets hope they get something out of it, otherwise reaching the cl after so long will be pointless if they cant stay in it long enough to reap the financial benefits

Does anyone know what Valencia's debt is? I think Valencia will slip away for a while then come back with some more youngsters

If Robinho comes like he is now.... Man City will KILL in the Euro Cup -.-

Robinho already stated that he wouldn't want to play for Man City next season, so I guess he´ll be leaving the club, if someone crazy enough can be found to pay his wages...

Silva is a better option anyway imo.

Robinho already stated that he wouldn't want to play for Man City next season, so I guess he´ll be leaving the club, if someone crazy enough can be found to pay his wages...

Silva is a better option anyway imo.

And where did you see this?

Does anyone know what Valencia's debt is? I think Valencia will slip away for a while then come back with some more youngsters

Obviously I dont know the exact number but last time I heard it was 300m+ :(

oh ****!! i was thinking chelsea will be signing him next season..

I think he is looking to leave, but he only wants to sign for a top club, his agent said how if Robinho has a good tournemant he will be chased by a lot of big clubs but he doesn't want to play for a second rate team again (i.e Man City & apparently Besiktas who were chasing him)

Edit: Just found a link - http://www.timeslive.co.za/sport/soccer/article526850.ece/Robinho-looks-to-re-open-door-to-Europe

I have seen reports claiming that he wants to stay and that he wants to leave so I am doubting that he has actually said anything about it. To be honest, even if he does want to leave it is unlikely that any club will be willing to pay what City will want for him. Which is why I think he will stay.

I have seen reports claiming that he wants to stay and that he wants to leave so I am doubting that he has actually said anything about it. To be honest, even if he does want to leave it is unlikely that any club will be willing to pay what City will want for him. Which is why I think he will stay.

I disagree.
He's a proven player in Spain, and if Santos[unlikely] could raise the money they'd take him back no problem.

I can see maybe Inter buying him as they need a new winger in my opinion.