September & October

Champions League
CL.png

A disappointing draw with Barcelona keeps us tied at the top. The rematch in game 6 for some reason will decide the group

Serie A
Domestic.png

8 wins from 8. Juve are dominant​

Season 3 Winter

Champions League
CL Group.png

We had an utter stinker in the 1st half and worryingly lost to Barcelona to end up 2nd in the group

Valencia is a very kind draw in the last 16
CL last 16.png

League
sERIE a.png

16 wins out of 16. Guess i need to rest players more in Serie A​

Champions League last 16
Valencia 2-2 Juventus
Juve win 5-4 on Pens
Domestic.png

We were poor in both legs but come away with a penalty win. This just feels like its going to end in disaster

QF Draw
QF.png

What on earth is this selection of teams. No English teams in the final 8.

Domestic
Domestic.png

We've lost a league game. Ironically the team with 8 changes comfortably beat Inter in the cup​

Champions League Q/F

1st Leg
Benfica 0-2 Juventus
1st.png

We dropped Haaland back to AMC and played 5 in the middle to counter the 6 at the back Benfica used to knock out Man City and it worked

2nd leg
Juventus 6-0 Benfica
Juventus win 8-0 on aggrigate.

2nd.png

Porto awaits in the semi-final. Meanwhile, there's a El Classico going on
Draw.png

Serie A
SErie A .png

Final update from here as we have secured the title. Records should fall even if i rest players​

Semi-Finals

1st Leg
Juventus 3-0 Porto
SF 1.png

Simple enough result. felt like a Serie A game.

2nd Leg
Porto 1-1 Juventus
Juventus win 4-1 on Agg
SF 2.png

We put an extra man at the back to control and protect our lead. couldn't care less about the draw. All that matter is we made the final where we are going to play with a Mbappe led Real Madrid.

Champions League Final 2024

Real Madrid vs Juventus

For the third time in champions league history, Italy & Spain's largest sides meet in the final. Real reach the final despite losing their 2nd leg to Barcelona 4-1 while Juve got so many breaks in the knockout phase they may as well be renamed, Liverpool

Real Madrid 0-2 Juventus
CL Final.png

118 minutes of stress including a Benzema goal disallowed goal in the second half were required before Haaland's two goals in our final 4 minutes secured my second title and put Juve on the bedpost.

League
Serie A.png

Jeez, that defeat to AC Milan makes me feel sick. Best season i have ever had, can't think of coming this close with an Aberdeen super team.

Italian Cup
Juventus 4-0 Roma
Ita Cup fin.png

As if we could do one more dominant act in Italy. Treble complete.

Season 4 AC Milan
My contract at Juve ran out in July and i was sitting waiting for either Barcelona or Real Madrid to come up. Spain's national team job came up but they went for Jose because of course they did. Milan's former manager Erik Ten Hag goes off to Tottenham and after holding off applying then delayed accepting in hope one of the top 4 jobs "Chelsea, Liverpool, Real Madrid or Barcelona" but nothing was coming so here we are.

Transfers
Transfers.png

The usual trick of buy now pays later allowed us to fill 5 hols in the starting 11 and will hopefully be enough for us to take on my former foe in Juventus. Barella is the stand out transfer i. Offered all of Juve's best players out to future champions league teams. De Ligt went to Liverpool for £37m but Haaland stayed the madman. Couto and Loizaou were signed before i joined. I may have only brought in £40m in transfers but we cleared up enough wage to bring in Carrasco at the end of the window.

Squad
Squad 1.png
Squad 2.png

Far too many 3*s to expect a Champions League challenge in season 1 but with money tight there's not much room to move. Van Dijk & Barella to carry us through

Champions League Draw
CL Group.png

Bayern has spent on average over £100m every season. Arsenals squad has not changed too much. Well, they just started Danny Ings upfront so who knows what we're going to be against there.​

September & October

Champions League
CL.png

We pumped Sparta as expected then got far too cocky and went and got spanked by Arsenal, this would have been fine with my Juve team of last season but Milan needs to be smarter. We did this against Bayern but was 2-0 down before we were in our seats before coming back to win with a late goal to put us ahead of Munich before our return game in November

Fixtures
Fix.png

Like the old days, we have a perfect record in Serie A

Serie A
League.png

Plenty of teams in the mirror waiting for us to slip up.​

November & December

CL group.png

We thrashed Bayern and sneaked a 1-0 win over Arsenal to suddenly take control of the group. We needed to win our last game to make sure Arsenal wouldn't overtake us but the weirdest group phase I remember ended with Bayern thrashing Arsenal in London to secure the final knockout spot.

Last 16
RB Leipzig vs AC Milan
CL last 16.png

Middle of the road draw. Delighted to avoid City & Barcelona

Fixtures
FIx.png

We lost a couple of league games but we head towards 2025 with a 6 point lead.

League.png

Champions League Last 16

1st Leg
Red Bull Leipzig 2-1 Milan
1st Leg.png

Leipzig were briliant at makign and taking there chances. One of our slackest defensive displays of the save

2nd Leg
Milan 6-0 Red Bull Lepizig
Milan win 7-2 on Agg
2nd leg.png

Much more like it there in the 2nd leg. We put on some performance to obliterate the Germans

Q/F Draw
QF Draw.png

There is a clear and obvious team you'd want to draw here and we got them. Leverkusen is the only 2nd rate team in the draw this season. Some change from last season's selection of awful teams. If we win it Juventus or Real in the Semi

Domestic
Domestic.png

All going well here as usual. We lost one game to Inter but put out the weakest team i think I've done in the whole save.

Serie A.png

Mate, what tactic are you using? You have some amazing results! o_O

Champions League Quarter Final

1st Leg
Milan 5-1 Leverkusen
QF 1.png

We waltzed to a 4 goal win to all but set up a semi-final

2nd Leg
Leverkusen 4-3 Milan
QF 2.png

How can you screw up a 4 goal lead? Get someone sent off in the 15th minute. Leverkusen really had me frightened after an hour they had 3 of the 4 goals needed. Thankfully the subs saved us and 3 late goals didn't stop our defeat on the night but secured a semi-final date with Real Madrid

draw.png

Serie A

Only a few games in the league we won them all and still just waiting to pick up the title officially

Liverpool Bayern gets the semi-final we somehow missed out on in real life.​

Champions League Semi-Finals

1st Leg
Milan 4-1 Real Madrid
CL 1.png

An utterly stunning and probably the best display any team of mine has put on in the save. We were all over Madrid from the 1st minute and somehow on their first proper attack, they got the most undeserved lead in history through Mbappe. That would be their last highlight of the night. It took half an hour to get on the scoresheet through January addition Osimhen. The goalscorer didn't last long going off injured before halftime and will not make the 2nd leg. Neither will sent off star CB Tomori, whose backup Romagnoli is already out injured for the 2nd leg. We have a big lead once again but this time with injury piling up and going to Mbappe's backyard. I am worried.

2nd Leg
Real Madrid 2-3 Milan
Milan win 7-3 on Agg

CL 2.png

It felt like a copycat of the 1st leg. Milan took the lead then we scored 3 goals to easily reach the final. Casemiro's late strike did nothing but upset that narrative

Liverpool awaits in the final
CL Draw.png

Domestic
Dom.png

We beat Sassuolo and Juve join Liverpool in trying to deny my back to back treble bids with different teams

Serie A is settled however
SErie A.png

Champions League Final
Liverpool vs AC Milan
I rank Liverpool as the best team in the game, despite not winning the Premiership. Did not expect to get near the final in our first season in Milan but these free-scoring monsters have me dreaming

Liverpool 1-3 AC Milan
Final.png

As with tradition we went behind after a solid start and i got that sinking feeling when Carrasco's equaliser was called back. I'd love to credit the halftime team talk but we were unlucky in the 1st half not to score but Eduard hit a double before the match was deliciously secured by a Virgil Van Dijk header. Mo Salah missed an 88th-minute penalty as Liverpool's fight spluttered and Milan win the race to win 8 Champions League titles.

Milan stats.png

Final League table
Seria A.png

Italian Cup Final
ITA cup.png

One black and white mark against us this season.

World Club Cup
World CLub cup.png

We did make up for this by winning the world club cup again beating Liverpool but even more comfortably than the last time.​

Season 5
Chelsea
It took over a month but the day after the transfer deadline i finally get the Chelsea job.

So i'll make this as short as possible. After the world club cup victory, i resigned from Milan. Of all the jobs to come up was the Italy job as Rino Gatusso took over Milan. Almost a month had passed and finally, Italy hired someone. No, it wasn't the Chelsea manager but Spains Jose Mourinho made the strange move to the Italian national team.
That finally opened the window as Spain hired Ernesto Valverde from Chelsea. Sadly Italy didn't hire Real Madrid's Don Carlo or Spain Barcelona's Xavi but Chelsea would have been the 4th club after Liverpool that I'd have wanted to go with next.

Squad
Squad 1.png
Squad 2.png

I was almost sick in my mouth when i saw every one of Man City s star players transfer listed by request after they failed to qualify for the champions league. Again i remind you all that i got this job 1 day after the deadline due to Milan, Italy and Spain taking forever to appoint there, new managers

Still, this squad is far from bad and is possibly better than the Man Utd squad i got in season 1. Would be a player or two short in depth perhaps.

Champions League Group
CL group.png

Bayern will be a good barometer of where we are.​

September/October

Champions League
CL.png

We kick off with a disappointing defeat in Bayern who ran over us. It was my 2nd game in charge with these tactics a defeat wasn't impossible.

Premiership
PL.png

We make a reasonable start with only Liverpool ahead of us and we play them next. Were out of the league cup after the u18s and couldn't get it done.

My replacement Rino Gattuso has already been sacked by Milan after 108 days in charge.
RIno sacked.png

Winter

Champions League
CL group.png

We had an utter stinker and drew in Brugge making what should have been the group decider with Munich a write off for the backups.

Last 16
CL Draw.png

Real Madrid is our "Reward" for being awful in the group stage.

Premiership
FIx.png

Our good run has us top by 5 points with Man Utd, Arsenal & Liverpool all tied for 2nd.​

Champions League last 16

1st Leg
Chelsea 4-0 Real Madrid
CL 1.png

It's over already after a dominating 1st leg

2nd Leg
Real Madrid 2-1 Chelsea
Chelsea won 5-2 on Agg
CL 2.png

Rested players after the big 1st leg win. Hope this is enough to get Don Carlo the sack. Karem the Dream still scoring for Madrid

Q/F Draw
Chelsea - Man Utd
CL Draw.png

3 German teams and 4 English are joined by Real Sociedad!! What a weird last 8

No treble this season after the backups lost in the FA Cup to a 93rd-minute winner
Fix.png

Premiership
Prem.png

Man Utd stays right on our tails. Arsenal revert to form and fall away after Christmas​

Champions League Q/F

1st Leg
Chelsea 1-0 Man Utd
CL 1.png

Not content with fighting for the Premiership we take this battle into Europe too. How we only scored 1 is beyond me. i hope we don't live to regret it.

2nd Leg
Man Utd 1-2 Chelsea
Chelsea win 3-1 on Agg
CL 2.png

Man Utd bossed the 1st half and it felt like a matter of time till the floodgates opened and they finally scored in the 54th minute but Varane put it in for us which was delightful. Belotti put the tie on a knife-edge before Lukaku secured our semi-final spot

Semi Draw
Draw.png

Might as well give us a bye to the final.

Premiership
Prem.png

Liverpool is right on our tails after we lost to managerless Manchester City. Man Utd is not far away with no European football in the way now.​

Champions League Semi

1st Leg
Wolfsburg 2-8 Chelsea
CL 1.png

Must be the club's biggest win in the champions league? it was amazingly 7-0 at halftime. Villareal looks difficult in this scenario

2nd Leg
Chelsea 5-1 Wolfsburg
Chelsea win 13-3 on Agg
CL 2.png

The has to be the biggest aggregate win since the European cup days

CL draw.png

We'll face Liverpool in the final after they beat Bayern on Pens

Premiership
Prem.png

Man Utd beat Liverpool to give us a big leg up in the title race. We have to play United. Beat them and we should win it from there.​