Season 10
Inter Milan

Fresh from 3 titles in 5 seasons 70-year-old Rafa Benitez leaves to take over the long-vacant Tottenham job and with this Inter became the first and best Champions league challenge club to come available. Villa came up later in the window and is in decent shape but Inter along with Bayern, Real Madrid & Barcelona are the only win now teams left. The other 3 still have their starting managers.

Squad
Squad 1.png
Squad 2.png

Inter already had a really good squad before i added Nianzou & Sancho from Liverpool later added Kessie and a few backup players.

Champions League Draw
CL Draw.png

Man Utd will be a fantastic barometer of where we stand.​

September/October

Champions League
CL.png

3 wins from 3! If we win at Old Trafford the group will be secured

Domestic Fixtures
DOmsetic.png

Does anyone remember that time in the 90s when Serie A had the toughest defences in the world? Me neither​

November / December

Champions League
CL Group.png

The reserves drew at Ibrox but Man Utd put 8 past them to secure 2nd spot

Last 16 Draw
Bilbao vs Inter
CL last 16.png

Amazing that its taken almost 10 years to play Bilbao

League
leage.png

Inter are my favourite team in FM22. Can't wait for this quote to curse me​

CL Last 16

1st Leg
Atletico 0-0 Inter
CL1.png

What an awful result and an awful game/ Not sure why we were so hopeless. Very worrying like

2nd Leg
Inter 4-0 Atletico
2nd Leg.png

No problems in the 2nd leg. We had the tie won in the first 13 minutes

QF Draw
Inter vs PSG
CL QF DRaw.png

The dream of drawing Arsenal or Wolfsburg never came through and if we beat PSG we'll get Real or Juve. The Real job will be up this summer as Carlo is finally retiring now in his 70s

League
Domestic.png

The title is almost wrapped up so full eyes on Europe.​

Champions League Q/F

1st Leg
Inter 5-0 PSG
CL 1.png

Take that and shove it up your sports washing holes

2nd Leg
PSG 0-1 Inter
Inter win 6-0 on AGG
CL 2.png

Very apt that as we won the game 1-0 and by 6 overall while Henry Rollins and Black Flag were belting out Six Pack. GOAT punk song.

Real Madrid and i pray my 31/32 job awaits next after they put 10 past Juve. Yikes
CL results.png

Domestic
Leage.png

Were a disgrace. Lost a game with the backup 11

Champions League S/F

1st Leg
Real Madrid 1-0 Inter
CL 1st leg.png

We were so unlucky to somehow not score after total dominance after we went behind

2nd Leg
Inter 3-1 Real Madrid
Inter win 3-2 on Agg
CL 2nd.png

We dominated the game but spent 80 minutes waiting for disaster till Barella scored in stoppage time to secure the win despite Jose Alberto's goal with the last kick of the ball

Arsenal makes it to the final. Their team is not great but it's a final and it's a must-win for us
CL matches.png

Final

Inter 3-1 Arsenal
Final.png

We were 1-0 up and cruising. 12 shots to 1. Then Barella got sent off just after halftime. I moved to a 4-4-1 where it was a counterattack of death with Casati & Vergine both sneaking goals to give us a 3-goal lead. We got more and more defensive by the time Arsenal finally got them a goal but it was all too late and the best team of the year won out.

Serie A
league.png

Disappointed about that about the single defeat but another league title in the bag. Please Real Madrid. Make my day​

Season 11
Real Madrid

Made it at last after Don Carlo finally retired. This is by far the strongest side I've taken over and led by Mbappe i had only one ambition in the transfer window in this save and that was to combine the world's two top young talents in 2022. Haaland joins from Juventus for more money than you knew existed

Squad
squad 1.png
Squad 2.png

Haaland didn't finish his first game and is out for 2-3 months......

Champions League Draw
CL draw.png

Get last year's runner-ups in the group. That's fun!​

September & October

Champions League
CL.png

This is just other worldly stupid.

Domestic
league.png

Dominating the league and just in time with Haaland coming back. Hopefully November & December we'll see what he and Mbappe can do.​

November & December

Barca job comes up at the worst possible time
Xavi acked.png

Champions League
CL group.png

A mixed side lost to Arsenal but the goal difference won us the group

Last 16 Draw
Wolfsburg - Real Madrid
CL qf.png

One of the best draws. Glad to miss the 3 English teams and Juve

League
Leage.png

Waltzing to the title. Probably going to score more goals than i ever have in a season​

Champions League Last 16

1st Leg
Wolfsburg 1-4 Real Madrid
CL 1.png

We battered them. Mbappe was on fire!

2nd Leg
Real Madrid 3-2 Wolfburg
Real Madrid win 7-3 on Agg
CL 2.png

The damage was done in the 1st leg and we cruise into the Quarter Final

Q/F Draw
Newcastle vs Real Madrid
CL Draw.png

Well, look who joined the party. Hope we put 10 past them.

Domestic
League.png

Was on a 24-game-winning run before we visited Barca and drew 2-2. **** Farti with a double​

Champions League Q/F

1st Leg
Newcastle 2-2 Real Madrid
1st leg.png

The Geordies put up more of a fight than i expected but we twice threw away the lead and even against 10 men couldn't get the job done. A few dodgy performances creeping in at the business end of this season

2nd Leg
Real Madrid 3-0 Newcastle
Real Madrid win 5-2 on Agg
2nd LEg.png

We turned up for the 2nd leg and punched Newcastle out, Although it's our turn to get players sent off.

Arsenal awaits in the Semis. There will be a Manchester team in the final.
CL Draw.png

Domestic
Domestic.png

The title won, Cup won. All one Europe and the league goals record.​

Champions League Semi-Final

1st Leg
Arsenal 2-2 Real Madrid
CL 1.png

What a horror of a game. A red card in the first 20 minutes for Ivanov made worse for the second leg that Tonali could be done for the season. Before the second even we had lost the lead a feat we enjoyed so much we did it again in the 2nd half before missing a 96th-minute penalty that leaves the game all tied.

2nd Leg
Real Madrid 4-0 Arsenal
Real Madrid win 6-2 on Agg
CL 2.png

The result almost flatters us with 3 of them coming right at the end. Haaland gave us the lead and we totally controlled the game but couldn't find a goal to secure the tie then 3 came at once.

Man City made it to the final.
Sf matchs.png

Champions League Final
Real Madrid 3-0 Man City
CL FInal.png

The dream of getting to Mbappe's Madrid was to put him & Haaland together for one season of magic. Injuries got in the way but they did brilliantly as you'd expect and they scored all the goals in a convincing 3-0 win over Man City. Now time to move on. Might be a late-summer move as there are Euro's on the way.

La Liga
league.png

Points record, MOTM record, Assist record, Most wins in a season, Most Matches won in a row, most goals​

Season 12
Porto

Off to Portugal for the first time. Juventus, Inter & Dortmund came up in the summer but Porto was the only team i hadn't managed yet so i took the only job going.

squad 1.png
squad 2.png

The squad is awful. I hardly had 2 weeks to put a team together and if you think it's old now then wait till i tell you I've moved on five 32+-year-old players. My biggest shock was when i went to register the Champions League squad and for out i ZERO Portuguese players in the 1st team and the same amount of players that had played 3 seasons in Portugal. Finding this out the day after the window closed is not the best but this is the first of many building seasons as the 6 teenagers i brought in will attest to.

Champions League group
CL .png

How the **** are we no1 seeds and get given this horror show of a group.​

September/October

Champions League
CL.png

Red cards & injuries cost us in our first two games before we got schooled by Barcelona

League
League.png

We make a stonking start to the league but the defence has been a bit leaky

SPEAKING OF BARCELONA
Bacelona job.png

I am stunned! Can't believe that only 4 months after leading their greatest rivals to Champions League glory i got the job at Barca.

Barca table.png

On the face of it Barcelona made a dismal start down in 10 places but they are only 3 points from the Champions League spots and only 7 off the top spot. Thanks for getting sacked Luis Enrique

Squad
SQaud 1.png
Squad 2.png

A handful of superstars that should see us walk to 2nd place. Champions League will be a bit hard than my last 3 teams but i expect myself to challenge here.​

Winter

Champions League Group
CL group.png

We did enough to secure the top spot while Porto are out of Europe

Last 16 Draw
Dynamo Kiev - Barcelona
CL last 16.png

One of my best knockout draws so far

League
Leage.png

5 Points to the top and our form has been fairly good. Were out of the Spanish Cup but i had no desire for that trophy will the smaller squad we have.​

Last 16

1st Leg
Dynamo 2-2 Barcelona
CL1.png

The form has been sketchy in the league but we were very untidy defensively yet again in Ukraine

2nd Leg
Barcelona 7-1 Dynamo
Barcelona win 9-3 on Agg
CL 2.png

More like it in the 2nd leg. We like many other home teams destroyed the opposition in the 2nd leg
CL results.png

PSG. Good grief

Q/F Draw
Barcelona vs Liverpool
CL Draw.png

We win a stunning EL Classico to close in on the top of the table.
Table.png

Champions League Q/F

1st Leg
Barcelona 4-2 Liverpool
CL 1.png

We dominated the game and feel quite hard done by that Liverpool scored with there only 2 shots on goal. Thankfully we got the lead back up to 2 with the last touch of the ball

2nd Leg
Liverpool 1-1 Barcelona
Barca won 5-3 on Agg
CL2.png

We played far better at Anfield and the draw was the least we deserved in qualifying for the final 4

Man Utd awaits in the semi-finals after they beat Bayern.
CL results.png

League
League.png

We fall back to 4 points due to me resting the best 11 for Europe​

Champions League S/F

1st Leg
Barcelona 0-1 Man Utd
CL1.png

A tight game in which Man Utd took their chance better than we did and look good for the 2nd leg.

2nd Leg
Man Utd 5-2 Barcelona
Man Utd win 6-2 on Agg
CL 2.png

We had an awful spell in the middle of the 1st half and that ruined my runs of titles. Stats are in our favour but were still conclusively out.

Final League table
league.png

To make it an even worse end of the season we miss out on the League by 1 point. Nothing left to go wrong at least.​