i'm using Clash v4 - playing great and winning, but my striker havent scored in any game, after i switched to this tactic

Hello,

There are two tactics in 4-2-3-1, can I know which tactics to use? IF or W? What is the 4-2-3-1 that works with most teams? thanks

i use A.bilbao at spanish expect 9, and i use clash v4 tactic, win easy first and euro cup winner, whole season only 3 match lose, fantastic tactic. everymatch have at least two goals, no sell no buy player. love this tactic.

i'm using Clash v4 - playing great and winning, but my striker havent scored in any game, after i switched to this tactic

Last year my striker scored 28 in 34 league games, and this year 14 in 20 games.

there are many good tactics in this and other Fm forums, but if you want to overachieve no matter what and a tac that almost never fails Clash v4 is the one to pick.

there are many good tactics in this and other Fm forums, but if you want to overachieve no matter what and a tac that almost never fails Clash v4 is the one to pick.

I have been disappointed many times in this tactic

I have been disappointed many times in this tactic

What did you think about 4141 formation, man?
4141 this year works miracles (doesn't matter tactic author) from top to underdogs.
4141 is way to go this year for underdog team.

CLASH 3-4-3 V2

clashfe984f97204a83a3.png

clash14df9461842ec4bb5.png

11 goal form freek kick throws in corner