Classic Facepacks by alexander101

@RealMBoy -> suponho que sejas português por isso digo-te em português apenas sairá em facepack

@RealMBoy -> sorry as you was training santa clara i thought you was portuguese anyway i won't do those faces seperatly it will go out on a facepack.

I am a Pole ;) . ok, I understand. So I was looking for more of these individual faces, because the facepakcs that I found is not the face, which I need.

ok i gonna try to do it today not promising anything but i will try

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 AM ----------

RealMBoy request done. Link on special requests.

ok i gonna try to do it today not promising anything but i will try

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 AM ----------

RealMBoy request done. Link on special requests.

thank you very much - god job ;)

I Appreciate this will take you alot of time but would u be able to do all the english clubs from Prem to League 2
Thank You Would Be Much Appreciated

this weekend i probably end it

---------- Post added at 02:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 AM ----------

i have to apologize the fact of i didnt do a **** facepack during the week but that has explanation: work.
so i wanna to ask sorry and i promise i will do a lot of facepack during the weekend

Please can you do either a:
Inverness Caledonian Thistle
Cliftonville
PM me if you can.

titchykriss@ -> it will take a while.
W4FC B3N@ -> wigan added to the "to do list"

i will try.
ipswich town added to the "to do list".

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 PM ----------

i have communicate to do...
i want to aplogize again because i wont be able to post anymore facepack by today.
the facepacks will be posted during the week.
and please don't be mad with me be mad with photoshop. :(

alexander101 could you do Elgin City please?

once you have done all of the prem could you put them in a megapack

@arsenal_james1997 -> i've already thought on that but alone it will take aliite big time to do it.