Classic Facepacks by alexander101

can you do seperate faces? its just i have the megapack so its just a few faces which are missing
i was looking for -
*Juan Iturbe ~ Quilmes
*Alex Chamberlain ~ Southampton
*Tiago Alves ~ Santos
Cheers in advance

partnership

i'm proud to announce a partnership between me alexander101 and OzzieBwoah. From now on we are the Classic Facepackz.

Yep, we sure are :)

---------- Post added at 05:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 AM ----------

Any more requests for me and alexander101 to put on the to-do list?

shaunjames2010 request done.

---------- Post added at 04:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 AM ----------

SL Benfica, Sporting CP and the Mini-MegaFacepack 3 Giants of Portugal added to download.

---------- Post added at 05:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 AM ----------

Borussia Dortmund done.

shaunjames i will now post sc braga facepack and then i will do those

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 PM ----------

shaunjames2010 request added to the "to do list" and done. XD

Could you make a facepack for Shakhtar Donetsk please? :)

attachment.php
Can somebody cut this face??? I need it! I want to play FC PORTO and I need Anré Villas-Boas face! And this face is better!

kass129 request added to the "to do list"

---------- Post added at 01:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 AM ----------

sebrof77 -> why are u using my template

would you please add serie-A players face pack please ? Like- Inter,AC Milan, Juventus etc..

ok added

---------- Post added at 03:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 AM ----------

academica facepack done