Classic Facepacks by alexander101

its delayed and i gonna explain why how can you see on my list i am doing that all alone and someimes with help of ozzie but just us its hard if you know or anyone know someone who knows how to work with photoshop pm me to enter on the crew

---------- Post added at 01:42 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 12:59 AM ----------

Looking for members to make my crew bigger.

Sorry, if I knew how to use photoshop by heart I would gladly help you! Sadly I don't..

you will have to wait because i got a new job now and i have school it's tough to work and school and do facepacks but i will try :)

you will have to wait because i got a new job now and i have school it's tough to work and school and do facepacks but i will try :)

is it cificult using photoshop, making those pictures? I have used photoshop before, but can't say i understood anything. sooo many puttons and options!

forget it now im working on liga zon sagres (portuguese league) almost finishing maritimo

---------- Post added at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 07:31 PM ----------

cs maritimo facepack done

---------- Post added at 12:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 AM ----------

maritimo facepack ready to down

---------- Post added at 02:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 AM ----------

sc beira-mar facepack done

---------- Post added at 01:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 AM ----------

shakhtar megafacepack done

---------- Post added at 02:10 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 01:37 PM ----------

dnipro facepack done

Could you do the English national team please?

If you're already making the facepacks of 1.HNL clubs, please could you make my hometowns NK Junak from 2.HNL facepack?

Have you finished the Liverpool facepack ? How will I know when you finish differant facepacks ?

Can you make a face pack for ac milan ?

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 PM ----------

can you finish the ac milan facepack

Hello Alexander101!

Is the Le Havre, or Havre, almost ready???

You know... It's quite hard to find France Ligue 2 megapacks for FM 2010.

Thanks in advance! Keep the good work.