Really good tactic this is mate. Took over at Reading in 20th for a new challenge, six points behind with 10 games left. Now 15th and 7 points clear of the relegation with one game left.

Nice turnaround (H)

any chance you can show screenshots of the team and player instructions to help those of us playing on the ipad?

i just asked if its the same , no to show me :p but thanks :p
any spesific instruction for the corners mate?

if possible to answer me about if u use any spesific instruction for ur corner set up ect

Im playing with this one a bit lately and in the last 10 games 8 wins and 2 draws :D I love how players roam and press all field, and the best thing is we dont get crushed by long balls behind defense too much even though the high pressure line.

Really great tactic Mate , keep up the good work :)

Im playing with this one a bit lately and in the last 10 games 8 wins and 2 draws :D I love how players roam and press all field, and the best thing is we dont get crushed by long balls behind defense too much even though the high pressure line.

Really great tactic Mate , keep up the good work :)

Nice results! Who are you playing as?

i am testing your corner set up , i making so many chances but the final third the guy who is lurking cant find the shot.....so strange.. :/

i am testing your corner set up , i making so many chances but the final third the guy who is lurking cant find the shot.....so strange.. :/

Very strange. You can change the guy who is lurking to someone with better long shots or composure or off the ball movement.