how take the cornes? left foot right side a right left footed?

Since that i play at FM, SI hates Monaco
The worst is this year with Silva, Moutinho, Cavaleiro contract's, first time i saw a release clause in French Ligue 1 (it's forbidden :))

It's really hard do a good season in ligue 1 and cup, just 4 good player (ofc i talk without transfer first season)

I always test with Sunderland, when AI has them they get relagated 99% of the time in the first season, I managed to get 5th with one of your older tactics first season

Hey, i'm going to try it with a mid-tier Serie A team (Yea because if i try it with Juve : Cuadrado Dybala Morata Pogba... it will be too cheated :p )
One thing i wanted to ask : I saw that it is high crosses, i assume that the striker should be around 1.80 at least to be more effective right ?

View attachment 159527

Using it since Sheff Wed Game...

Legend: C stands for Home games
F stands for away games
N are neutral field

So far:

- Capital One cup win against Chelsea on penalties (tactic way far from fluid, playing with one less since minute 50 of second half), evenly match stats.

- Deserved draw at home against CSKA (they were using some weird formation I have never seen)

- Super unfair draw agaisnt Chelsea. Totally Dominated them , got FM'ed. Same thing Happened against Villa . They did 2 shots on target whole game i made eighteen .

things to point out : all field pressing is simply amazing.
they way the players roam from positions and destroy opp defense line
solid defense after tactic is fully gelled. Until then you will conced some goals
rarely i got a goal conceded from long ball behind defense. this was a struggle i had with many tatics on this forum

Also noticed: works better if you get a left foot MCl and right foot MCr. the will do more assists and more goals. the same with central defenders - Credit to TFF on this!!

So overall at least for me this was the tactic that most results and consistensy gave me , at least until now :D

Great job by GobluthJD cause this is one amazing job :D

Truly Classic Gold :D

Last edited:
Also noticed: works better if you get a left foot MCl and right foot MCr. the will do more assists and more goals. the same with central defenders - Credit to TFF on this!!

:D

Great idea - I'm gonna test that little tweak ;)

Hey, i'm going to try it with a mid-tier Serie A team (Yea because if i try it with Juve : Cuadrado Dybala Morata Pogba... it will be too cheated :p )
One thing i wanted to ask : I saw that it is high crosses, i assume that the striker should be around 1.80 at least to be more effective right ?

Tall strikers will help, but they're alway crossing to Far Post and for some reason those people are usually unmarked, so they don't even need to be that tall for it to be effective.

Im playing with this one a bit lately and in the last 10 games 8 wins and 2 draws :D I love how players roam and press all field, and the best thing is we dont get crushed by long balls behind defense too much even though the high pressure line.

Really great tactic Mate , keep up the good work :)
WHATS YOUR STARTING 11 WITH LFC PAL

Last edited:
Working very well for me in the German 3rd division. Managing Magdeburg (prediction 14th), but after 10 games I'm at the first place. Except for 1 loan, didn't buy anyone.
Only have one problem and that's injuries, but even with my reserve-players I'm winning.

Working very well for me in the German 3rd division. Managing Magdeburg (prediction 14th), but after 10 games I'm at the first place. Except for 1 loan, didn't buy anyone.
Only have one problem and that's injuries, but even with my reserve-players I'm winning.

Great to hear it's working way down there, even with the reserves (H)

please can someone post screenshots of players instructions as i can t download the tactic.thanks