We need a version with a AMC :p

On a side note: Would this work in fm touch? ive been trying a bit with spurs and it seems to throw away some odd results?

We need a version with a AMC :p

On a side note: Would this work in fm touch? ive been trying a bit with spurs and it seems to throw away some odd results?

No idea! Never tried it on FM Touch, though I'd be curious to see if it works....

I haven't had a great time getting AMCs to work on this year's game. Might be worth some fooling around with though, for an option to switch things up at least..

No idea! Never tried it on FM Touch, though I'd be curious to see if it works....

I haven't had a great time getting AMCs to work on this year's game. Might be worth some fooling around with though, for an option to switch things up at least..
Well since its a plug&play it should in theory work. Gotta mess around with it a bit more then :)

Yeah AMC would be great since there are alot of great AMC's this year.

Is there any way to make the tactic more attacking, or to have it create more chances? Cause I love the formation like the way the team plays football, but I hardly get a shot on goal, I think I average about 8 or 9 a game. And I do mean shots, not even on target which means I draw a lot, be it 1-1 or 0-0.

Is there any way to make the tactic more attacking, or to have it create more chances? Cause I love the formation like the way the team plays football, but I hardly get a shot on goal, I think I average about 8 or 9 a game. And I do mean shots, not even on target which means I draw a lot, be it 1-1 or 0-0.

Let me try some tweaks... (H)

Using NEC (Netherlands, Eredivisie) this time. Predicition 12th place, "on holiday" for 1/2 year and in second place at the moment, just 3 points behind nr.1 PSV. Working like a charm :)

Using NEC (Netherlands, Eredivisie) this time. Predicition 12th place, "on holiday" for 1/2 year and in second place at the moment, just 3 points behind nr.1 PSV. Working like a charm :)

Very nice - how did it turn out?

Very nice - how did it turn out?

Very well! Just finished the season, remained at the second place. Did lose the last few games though, although my team wasn't strong at all, so it's a massive success! Thanks for this amazing tactics:D