HI Bluth,

I've been playing FM since almost from the beginning of times, and let me tell you that your 442 Farewell fm 2015 was maybe the best tactic I had ever used. Now this one is in the way to have the same success with the bonus of my favourite team set up "433". the only thing is that defensive forward witch is killing me. Is not scoring to much. Have you tried any other tweak in the striker position?

Great work mate...

HI Bluth,

I've been playing FM since almost from the beginning of times, and let me tell you that your 442 Farewell fm 2015 was maybe the best tactic I had ever used. Now this one is in the way to have the same success with the bonus of my favourite team set up "433". the only thing is that defensive forward witch is killing me. Is not scoring to much. Have you tried any other tweak in the striker position?

Great work mate...

Thanks for the note. I loved that 442 Farewell ;) This one is getting there too. You're right about the DF - he doesn't score a ton and he's almost never the leading scorer on the team. He does contribute in the build up play quite a bit and the defensive side of things, so I wouldn't want to lose that aspect of it. But you're right - I'm going to test some other tweaks to the striker position today to see if I can get him to score more, while still contributing in other areas of the game.

Thanks for the note. I loved that 442 Farewell ;) This one is getting there too. You're right about the DF - he doesn't score a ton and he's almost never the leading scorer on the team. He does contribute in the build up play quite a bit and the defensive side of things, so I wouldn't want to lose that aspect of it. But you're right - I'm going to test some other tweaks to the striker position today to see if I can get him to score more, while still contributing in other areas of the game.

Thanks for your replay, that Farewell was near to perfection, some times I'm tempted to go back to fm 2015 just to enjoy it, don't get me wrong, the tactic works and the striker as is part on the game, its seems the game engine takes to literal the defensive thing :D

Thanks for your replay, that Farewell was near to perfection, some times I'm tempted to go back to fm 2015 just to enjoy it, don't get me wrong, the tactic works and the striker as is part on the game, its seems the game engine takes to literal the defensive thing :D

I'm trying 7 different combinations tonight, so we'll see if any of them are the golden key to more striker goals :p

AF or CF Support are the clear winners so far, but I have to test with other teams to be sure it's not just the individual players (which I don't think it is, because their attributes are terrible and they are still scoring a goal a game at least :p )
View attachment 156844

View attachment 156843

F9 makes the team play well and they win a lot, but the striker doesn't score (same as with the original Defensive Forward).
AF and CF support are looking good though, so I'll keep testing them in different teams today.

Last edited:
Show me the tweaked setup, I will tested to.

You can just change the striker role to AF or CF Support. The other minor tweaks I'm testing won't affect the strikers output, so you can tell me which of those 2 ways scores more for you (H)

playing with Fulham and this is not working at all :( After 8 games I'm 3:2:3 with 11 points an in 14th place. The tactical familiarity is on accomplished and I don't get why I'm failing like this. I should be a play-off contender at least.

You can just change the striker role to AF or CF Support. The other minor tweaks I'm testing won't affect the strikers output, so you can tell me which of those 2 ways scores more for you (H)

CF suport seems to work better...

Hi, can someone post another download link as I can't download it off the first post for some reason and I'd like to test this with my Lyon side please

Hi DavyDepuydt,

Do you happen to have a screen shot of the instructions for the side? I can't download the link yet as i'm at work.

If you are able to send a screenshot of the instructions, that would be great.

JCGooner.

Hi DavyDepuydt,

Do you happen to have a screen shot of the instructions for the side? I can't download the link yet as i'm at work.

If you are able to send a screenshot of the instructions, that would be great.

JCGooner.

I see if I can make one tonight