Clince121188's Player Recommendation Thread

Club: Real Madrid
Season Expectations: Winners
Budget: Money will not be an issue.
Player Position: AMR
Player Role/Similar Player: Inside forward (Can do with a great winger)
Instant Impact or Future: Will replace Ángel Di Maria at the end of the current season. So instant impact.

Luis Suarez
Neymar
Pato
Marek Hamsik
Samir Nasri
Sebastian Giovinco
Oscar
Eden Hazard(Might be a bit of a stretch)
Adrian
Iker Munian
Jovetic
Boussoufa
James Rodriguez
Ben Arfa
Feghouli
Walter Montillo
Pastore
Bernard

Luis Suarez
Neymar
Pato
Marek Hamsik
Samir Nasri
Sebastian Giovinco
Oscar
Eden Hazard(Might be a bit of a stretch)
Adrian
Iker Munian
Jovetic
Boussoufa
James Rodriguez
Ben Arfa
Feghouli
Walter Montillo
Pastore
Bernard
Will take a look at some of them, cheers!

DM

Papa Bouba Diop ( 34 -Free Transfer)
Youssef Safri(35 -Transfer Listed at 6k)
Hany Said
McBeth Sibaya(34)
Teemu Tainio

thx, but does it change a lot if we increase the budget into 450-500K?

EDIT: actually got Victor Caceres for 450K and think this is at least decent deal :=

Last edited:
thx, but does it change a lot if we increase the budget into 450-500K?

EDIT: actually got Victor Caceres for 450K and think this is at least decent deal :=

He's a great buy for that price? How'd you manage that one? He has just signed for a new club and is worth 3.5m at the start of the game. Very nice signing indeed

He's a great buy for that price? How'd you manage that one? He has just signed for a new club and is worth 3.5m at the start of the game. Very nice signing indeed

Was transfer-listed by Flamengo in some reason (probably poor performances - avg rat 6.54 after 22 games). My luck, hopefully :p

All reasonably young (18-> 25). Any of these will kick *** in Championship.

Kurt Zouma
Stephen Caulker (Tottenham Hotspur unless he's out on loan - again!)
Inigo Martinez - try and get him on loan if you can't afford him, he'll come to Championship
Bruno Martins Indi
Stefan de Vrij (loan)
Martin Kelly - Liverpool but was at loan @ Huddlesfield so should come to Palace
Guillermo Burdisso
Mehdi Benatia (offer Udinesse a fair chunk of his wages for loan)

can you get Kurt Zouma for crystal palace for around 1 million???

a stiker/inside forward for crystal palace first season... and a defensive midfielder , i have got around 5.5 million to spend!!

can you get Kurt Zouma for crystal palace for around 1 million???

hence why I think Clince has requested that no one else reply to the requests :p none of those will go to Championship and all of them are not free nor under £1m

a stiker/inside forward for crystal palace first season... and a defensive midfielder , i have got around 5.5 million to spend!!

Does the striker need to be both a striker and inside forward? If not which one do you think is most important to your squad? What kind of defensive midfielder are you looking for? playmaker or enforcer, or a mix of both?

hence why I think Clince has requested that no one else reply to the requests :p none of those will go to Championship and all of them are not free nor under £1m

LOL - I signed him for Crewe in 2nd season in C'ship.

Need a cam for west brom, first season, got 9 mill, preferably between 20-24, not sure what role he will play yet neither, expected mid table finish :)

Lee Cattermole
Carlos Carmona
Joe Ledley
Leon Britton
Robbert Schilder
Victor Caceres

I forgot to reply here mate. Signed Caceres. Since my formation is heavily dependent on a DMC, it ws brilliant. Bought him for 7.5 million and sold him to Bayern for 20 after a season, just signed Carmona. Will tell you how he turns out. thanks mate.

I forgot to reply here mate. Signed Caceres. Since my formation is heavily dependent on a DMC, it ws brilliant. Bought him for 7.5 million and sold him to Bayern for 20 after a season, just signed Carmona. Will tell you how he turns out. thanks mate.

As I wrote just a bit earlies in this very same thread I managed to get Caceres with 450K to Augsburg 8-| (was TL'ed).
But, more importantly : in which role did he excell in your tesm? I'm currently trying Def Mid/Supp, but he is just adapting.

no prob mate, nice dealings :)

Need a cam for west brom, first season, got 9 mill, preferably between 20-24, not sure what role he will play yet neither, expected mid table finish :)

Rafal Wolski
Remy Cabella
Leandro Paredes
Felipe Anderson
Hiroshi Kiyotake
Sebastian Blanco
Nacer Chadli
Adryan
Thomas Drage(only 700k)

Positions/roles: AMR and AML (wingers), MC (box to box and/or advanced PM), ST (adv. fw.), DR
Expectation: no special preferences, but all of them should be able to compete in near-top of Bundesliga and in Europe League
Club: Augsburg
Season: 2nd
Season expectation: Reaching CL; performing in EL (1st season 5th in Bundesliga)
Money: all together for mentioned positions up to 15M

Last edited: