Hummels
Jonny Evans
Hector Moreno
Nkoulou
Alderweireld
Ricardo Van Rhijn
Bruno Martins Indi
Victor Ruiz
Astori is a little older at 25 but still has a couple years for you to mould him into the kind of player you need

These guys should do the job

If you wanted younger players than that let me know and I will go routing again ;)

Just had another look as part of a shortlist I'm creating and noticed that I forgot Umtiti (18 years old, plays for Lyon) Not sure if he would move but he would be a fantastic signing) Dragovic(From Basel) and Jores Okore

Signed Victor Ruiz as he is Spanish, Cheers.

Player Type: DM - Anchor man
For now or the future(i.e u-21 or u-23etc): Instant impact
Club: Reading - First season
Season Expectations: Push for mid - table
Money available to spend: 4 million MAX

Checking now

Player Type: DM - Anchor man
For now or the future(i.e u-21 or u-23etc): Instant impact
Club: Reading - First season
Season Expectations: Push for mid - table
Money available to spend: 4 million MAX

Israel Castro
Chris Baird
Gonzalo Pineda
Edinho - Fluminense
Britton( A bit of a longshot at 4-6m)

Needing amr for sunderland season 16-17 30 mill to spend

Deulofeu( Depends largely on how he has developed )
Fede Vico
Lenny Nangis
Douglas Costa
Xherdan Shaqiri(You can sometimes get him relatively cheap, Arsenal got him in my game for 13m)
Wellington Nem
Willian
Gaston Ramirez
Dudu
Wijnaldum
Jano
Ben Arfa(although that one might upset the fans if he's still at newcastle)
Vladimir Weiss
Pato
Aiden McGeady
Narsingh
Payet
Belhanda
Florian Thauvin
Giovani Dos Santos

Some of these haven't got AMR as their main position but they are all at least accomplished at AMR

Looking for a ST here, have 30 mil to spent. already had Cavani and Falcao in my last save, so want to try someone new.

Looking for someone with good work rate, and teamwork and of course good scoring ability

Thanks mate!

cheers matey one thing I don't sign is black and whites, going to try for belhanda

Looking for a ST here, have 30 mil to spent. already had Cavani and Falcao in my last save, so want to try someone new.

Looking for someone with good work rate, and teamwork and of course good scoring ability

Thanks mate!

Leandro Damiao
Lisandro Lopez
Felipe Caicedo ( I know, I know...but honestly he actually has pretty amazing attributes for the kind of striker I searched for)
Seydou Doumbia
Wilfried Bony
Lewandowski
Soldado
Jovetic(Not massive workrate but good teamwork)

Hello mate, looking for a right-back for Liverpool first season as I sold Glen Johnson to get some cash to add some depth upfront. I think I could pay 10m at the most for a quality RB.

Hello mate, looking for a right-back for Liverpool first season as I sold Glen Johnson to get some cash to add some depth upfront. I think I could pay 10m at the most for a quality RB.

Checking Now

Martin Montoya(If you're lucky you can get him for 10m or under)
Daryl Janmaat(very good all round except for crossing but at 23 you can focus him on that - Should be available between 5-7.5m)
Joao Pereira

Hi I'm Tottenham in fm and in desperate need of some creative players I find bale and Lennon are quite injury prone and dembele doesn't do enough for me I have Maximilian Meyer from schalke but he's for the future and kaka who's is very inconsistent

Leandro Damiao
Lisandro Lopez
Felipe Caicedo ( I know, I know...but honestly he actually has pretty amazing attributes for the kind of striker I searched for)
Seydou Doumbia
Wilfried Bony
Lewandowski
Soldado
Jovetic(Not massive workrate but good teamwork)

Wilfried Bony looks good to me :) Thanks mate!

Hello mate.

Looking for a DM/MC for PSV. Have $10 million to spend. Long term replacement for Van Bommel/Engelaar, but should be able to do the job now as well. Any ideas?

gary medal from sevilla he can play dm, rb, cb and you can get him for 9.75m in first season

Hi I'm Tottenham in fm and in desperate need of some creative players I find bale and Lennon are quite injury prone and dembele doesn't do enough for me I have Maximilian Meyer from schalke but he's for the future and kaka who's is very inconsistent

What position are you looking for? Winger or Attacking Mid? Also what kind of winger/attacking mid are you looking for Iniesta type/ Ronaldo type?? also how much have you got to spend?

If you could respond using this list of details that would be great

Club:
Season Expectations:
Budget:
Player Position:
Player Role/Similar Player: