Stan I like the look of this myself, ill give it a go :D

Any chance of a screenshot of Coeff?

I Googled it and got pictures of Volvo brake pads :S

Any chance of a screenshot of Coeff?

I Googled it and got pictures of Volvo brake pads :S

This is him, after 5 years training, probably could have been even better if I'd played him more recently, but better league positions meant better players, so he had to take more of a backseat. Very decent player though.
View attachment 206523

Continued to use this lovely tactic and around november/december the team started to play very impressive :).
My unbeaten run was stopped briefly (got one loss and 2 draws at the moment) but it was my mistake :p (**** those team talks :) ).

My WB's finally started to do what they are suppose to do - some nice crosses inside the box and of course my strikers started to score, as well as my attacking midfielder.

Anyways, gonna post some screenshots at the end of the season.

Once more, thank you for this nice tactic :)

View attachment 206540Thought I'd upload this SS of the European Super Cup, completely matched Real like for like, led the game twice, only to lose to a dubious penalty in the 90th minute. But tactically I think this only further emphasises the ability of this tactic.

Proof, it's not just a one hit wonder, 100% start to the season and CL wins over Dortmund and Arsenal.View attachment 206792

Finished season, first place :)

View attachment 206984

Actually, won the tripple using your tactic. Still, had a lot of problems with my roster during second part
of the season... A lot of injuries :(.
Even with all those problems managed to win everything i could! The tactic is stable and is working, just need players of certain profile which you already mention before.

Time to get ready for season 2, gonna try something different since the players i have require something a bit
different... But, still going for diamond ;)

Once more, thank you for this tactic.

Finished season, first place :)

View attachment 206984

Actually, won the tripple using your tactic. Still, had a lot of problems with my roster during second part
of the season... A lot of injuries :(.
Even with all those problems managed to win everything i could! The tactic is stable and is working, just need players of certain profile which you already mention before.

Time to get ready for season 2, gonna try something different since the players i have require something a bit
different... But, still going for diamond ;)

Once more, thank you for this tactic.

Wicked, thanks for the feedback. Spread the word...

Seriously think I'm onto a winner here guys, not just saying it but this needs more recognition.

Wow! An amazing tactic Stann. Always looked for a diamond tactic and this one is the best!

First game won 4-0 with Leicester v Brighton. next game beat Hull 7-2. the best bit is the attacking full backs! John Pantsil ran the whole pitch and scored a beauty v brighton. You are right the fullbacks do need good fitness as they are so involved in the play.

Thanks for the tactic Stann! Brilliant!

View attachment 207363View attachment 207365

And Again in the next game v Leeds, Try peltier at RB and he scores a blinder runnning down the wing. Love this tactic.

Just imagine the damage you could do with someone like Alves at RB!

Good stuff, haven't had anything but positive feedback, could be the new complete dominance.

This is a great tactic no doubt about it and it is probably the best ive tried so far this year. One question i have though, Is it normal for your striker to not score that many goals? Notable wins i had was a 5 - 0 against Barcelona at home with Bayern it seems to do wonders in the Champions league. Won the Champions league with this first year in charge of Bayern beating Barca and Real Madrid along the way.

This is a great tactic no doubt about it and it is probably the best ive tried so far this year. One question i have though, Is it normal for your striker to not score that many goals? Notable wins i had was a 5 - 0 against Barcelona at home with Bayern it seems to do wonders in the Champions league. Won the Champions league with this first year in charge of Bayern beating Barca and Real Madrid along the way.

Hasn't been for me, Niang has consistantly scored 20 goals plus, but maybe play about the forward roles a bit. I have and am now playing with a trequarista and a poacher.

Thanks for the feedback.

Wow! An amazing tactic Stann. Always looked for a diamond tactic and this one is the best!

First game won 4-0 with Leicester v Brighton. next game beat Hull 7-2. the best bit is the attacking full backs! John Pantsil ran the whole pitch and scored a beauty v brighton. You are right the fullbacks do need good fitness as they are so involved in the play.

Thanks for the tactic Stann! Brilliant!

View attachment 207363View attachment 207365

If you don't mind me asking.. where did you get that skin?