Hi Stann,

I'm going to try your tactic... it would be helpful if at somepoint you could list your most 5 important attributes for each position?

Hi Stann,

I'm going to try your tactic... it would be helpful if at somepoint you could list your most 5 important attributes for each position?

If you go to player instructions and click on the position it highlights all the important attributes.

Hi, Stann!
damned perfect tactic, thank you
feets my sunderland as well
got 1 question for u: does this tactic use trick with special goals provided instruction for corners? or it's just my guys made weak teams pay for their mistakes in deence?
thank u in advance

Hi, Stann!
damned perfect tactic, thank you
feets my sunderland as well
got 1 question for u: does this tactic use trick with special goals provided instruction for corners? or it's just my guys made weak teams pay for their mistakes in deence?
thank u in advance

From my experience it does score a fair few goals from corners, but this it completely honest, and any "cheat/trick" is 100% unknown to me.

ANyone got any feedback for moi? x

Hello, i just started my game with Celtic and this tactics of yours. We shall see after 1 season :). I'll keep you informed

looks interesting, my game is a bit slow(25 championships, 7 human managers :) so i promise to test it my next season and provide a feedback but it might take some time-1.11. 2016 right now :)

Tested it in my 1st game as AC milan against Roma. The result is 0-0 but we dominated in possession, but the main problem is they use a 4-1-2-2-1 with a DM that mark my AMC out of the game so we struggle to create chances. Any suggestion?

Just started using your tactic with Luton and its pretty good so far could you help me out with match prep please?