February 1st 2017

END OF JANUARY REPORT

View attachment 327461

The first set of results put us into first place, but then, in the same situation as the first season we suddenly start losing. Dan Thompson is on form but he's still ****** off about a team talk I made 2 months ago, so he's going to leave the club. The team has been on great form, but I have absolutely no confidence going forward after our losses. We are currently sitting in first place on the table by 3 points.

TRANSFERS

View attachment 327458

TRANSFERS OUT

Our captain Andy Gallinagh has been released from the club. He sooked about first team football even though he is now rubbish. He had a sook, and I just thought that wasn't good enough from a captain, so I released him. He made 73 appearances during my time at the club at an average rating of 6.84. Our new captain is centre back Joe Maguire, which pleased the squad.

TRANSFERS IN

Matt Jay (ST)-
View attachment 327455

After Noah Keats left the club I found this guy and brought him in straight away. With 9 passing he is perfect for our deep-lying support striker role. He already scored 4 goals in our matches, but he did get injured. Already looks like a good signing for the club, and a definite improvement over both Chas Hemmings (unhappy) and Noah Keats (gone).

The suspense is killing me..............need an update. ;)

February 1st 2017

END OF JANUARY REPORT

View attachment 325226

Well, you should now be able to see why I didn't update the story for a week, coming off those first 5 results. We've started losing all the time, in the same vein as season 1. The good news is that star striker Dan Thompson has stopped being unhappy, and I've signed him to a new contract. The bad news is he hasn't really scored many goals at all for ages. Also, I still have £1600 wage budget free, and partly because of this the club is only £53.84K in debt, which I think is pretty good.

February 1st 2017

END OF JANUARY REPORT

LEAGUE TABLE

View attachment 325224

Considering the 10 matches we've just had, I reckon 3rd is a decent spot to be. My job security is 'Very Secure'.

FA CUP

View attachment 325223

We beats some rubbish teams and then lost to a good team. It was still nice to make the 1st round of the FA Cup, and be above board expectations.

FA TROPHY

View attachment 325222

This was another good cup run, and once again above board expectations.

June 1st 2017

END OF SEASON REPORT

View attachment 325125

The results have definitely been a bit mixed, but we have set ourselves up for another shot in the promotion playoff lottery. 36 games in and we are in 4th, 6 points ahead of 5th. There is nothing more to say, the next update will be the interesting one.

YOUTH INTAKE

George Archer (DL):

View attachment 325124

I signed a new Assistant Manager with pretty high stats all around, and I'm guessing that had an impact on my youth intake because I actually got some decent backup players for the first time this save. This is the left back George Archer, who is a great backup on only £5 per week. 17 tackling and 18 determination are the stats that particularly excite me. It's not like he's ever develop at all at our club, though.

George Holmes (MC):

View attachment 325123

I wasn't going to sign Holmes, but because he can backup 3 different positions he was worth the meagre wages. He is definitely nothing special.

June 1st 2017

END OF SEASON REVIEW

View attachment 324884

Dan Thompson, our striker, basically didn't score in the second half of the season. I don't know why, or how to fix that. Martin Slocombe, our left back is leaving, along with Arron Davies. Other than that, our team is full of established first team players that I'll be keeping again for next season.

Archer looks very promising, 12 for crossing. He could be quite dangerous on the overlap, assuming he has someone that can score to pick out. Lol

Season 4

Once again, aim is respectable league position with a wage budget of £6000, £1600 of which is free to be used. Signed for gaps, but once again there aren't many first team quality players on the market.

MANAGER

View attachment 324824

TRANSFERS

View attachment 324823

TRANSFERS OUT

First to go was Martin Slocombe, our left back. He made 56 appearances for the club at an average rating of 6.85. He got annoyed at a lack of first team football so I had to let him go. Next was Arron Davies, a left mid, who made 60 appearances for the club at an average rating of 6.77. He wasn't resigned due to being 33. Last and least was Chas Hemmings, a striker, who made 42 appearances and scored 11 times. Sooked about first team football, I was happy to oblige and release him. So once again I've kept our first team together.

TRANSFERS IN

Jack Maloney (AML)-
View attachment 324822

Signed as a first team attacking left midfielder to fill in a spot in our new formation. Looks pretty good and had an average rating of 7.04 for his old team in the Vanarama South.

Ryan Higgins (DR)-
View attachment 324821

Higgins was signed because I thought Sekani Simpson was retiring, but then he just randomly signed a new contract. So I have Higgins as a backup, and once again he looks pretty decent. With the amount of free wage budget I have the freedom to purchase backups for any position.

TACTICS

View attachment 324820

I have decided to ditch the 4-4-2 in favour of a wide 4-2-3-1, in the hope that it will change something. I still have the same 4-4-2 as backup should this new formation perform badly.

FRIENDLIES

View attachment 324819

As you can see, we had a Sekani Simpson Testimonial. He told me he was retiring a couple of times, and then I just re-signed him as a player for another season. But he still got a testimonial match (he has played for the club for 11 years) even though he is still playing, which I found a bit amusing. We got slaughtered in it anyway.

SQUAD

View attachment 324818

Imo, fullbacks should never be deeper then your cb's. Sooner or later you WILL be skinned. Just think that your fb's will constantly be playing the opposition strikers onside when they make runs through the middle & that will end with a lot of 1 on 1's.

Just an opinion. :)

Will change, makes a lot of sense. So what role is that, a Full Back-Support?

Yeah, that will work. I usually have my fullbacks on automatic, but that is mostly because i am too lazy to change them individually every time i want to change mentality lol

Just going to say in reference to our earlier conversation, I'm in the second game of the season and Archer just wipped in a ball to my 195 cm striker, he nodded it home (H)

Awesome, gotta love it when things go to plan :)

Firstly, I would like to apologise for being rubbish at the game, and wasting everyone's time with this story.

Okay, with that out of the way, I am currently in a near-sacked predicament in the next season. I can't buy a win, and I need 8 points in 5 matches.
If I get sacked: Story is over
If I survive: I will continue playing the game without updating the story. I will only update if I get promoted, so I stop wasting everyone's time who clicks this thread.. If I can't get promoted, story is over.

Thanks for your time :)

Got the sack, we were in 20th.

In my last 7 games at the club I amassed two points.

RIP

"Was truly clueless"