CM Club Update - cm 03/04

Update: Managed to get it now, I had to do a bit of tweaking with the default output folder that had been selected. Thanks!

Great to hear that.

Just for the future - please nake sure that after installing u will create and save game. In this same moment new data folder is created in hidden windows folder. Installing data update from that moment should work without any problem.

Please share your thoughts with us after getting into the game.

where do you get the stats from for the new players??
We have a few researchers and experts giving us a massive feedback. Sonetines we do base on fm data, some players have also only CA and PA set without attributes.

I would love to invite you to CM Club designated forums available on cm0304.com

Hello my name is shane i am from australia my cm03\04 editor won't work it loads but the screen comes up black but the actual game works fine i got windows 7 it did'nt use to be a problem all year untill now.I also got a laserlock problem in the temp folder try numerous times to delet it but comes back. i remember a few years ago someone had a fix.I am really stuck but i can still use cm4 pre game editor.

To be honest with you i can't help you. I am using Pregame from Michael Nygreen cos it's much better and much more smooth

Hello guys.

Can someone please help me and tell which is the best latest update for CM 03 04?

Thanks a lot

Not sure what happened to Szkodi and his forum, i was active on there and did a few(2 i think) packs for the community, there now lost tho. Any if anyone is interested i have set up a forum dedicated to CM 03/04

CMP Forum - Index

Not sure what happened to Szkodi and his forum, i was active on there and did a few(2 i think) packs for the community, there now lost tho. Any if anyone is interested i have set up a forum dedicated to CM 03/04

CMP Forum - Index

Your site seems to be down now aswell :D

Does anybody have the CM Club Update, or the CM Club logo packs etc.. as all links are now down.

Hey guys I have got a new forum up which has a few downloads for now. You need to be registered to access the download section thought.
Please register, post and lets keep the game alive.

https://cmpassion.net