How many seasons it takes Cockfosters to get Blue Square Premier League ?

• They will never get that far !

Votes: 41 14.7%
  • They use Chuck Norris Helpe and will be there in next season !

Votes: 41 14.7%
  • They need minimun season, so after 5 seasons.

Votes: 28 10.1%
  • Between 6 to 10 seasons.

Votes: 76 27.3%
  • Its gonna take **** of a while, but i belive they could do it.

Votes: 92 33.1%

• Total voters
I also suggest you all look into the difference between a patch and a DB.

Loading the 10.2 DB on the 10.3 patch will not replicate the conditions Aston was managing under on his 10.2 patch. Its well known that the 10.3 patch has made things much harder in the lower leagues due to real world financial issues being implemented.

And i'm not backing him saying he hasnt cheated by the way. But if he has (or if you think he has) then you dont follow the story. Dont leave 2 pages of spammy bullshit for me to clear up.

Last edited:
JANUARY 2031

TRANSFERS

OUT

Chris Hunt (ST) Transfer 11 Million £ Tottenham

There are already several speculations what will happen after this season and who will be the manager in the beginning of the 2031-32 season !

View attachment 70741

images

Clint Dempsey is one of the main candidates !

images

Gary Owers
seems to have Club board backing

FIXTURES

[H] 3 : 0 Man Utd

View attachment 70803

Very good game. Zulu, Lyons, Oliveira and for my big surprise 16 year old Wonderkid Jake Abel played fantastic games. Abel scored marvellous goal from the edge of the penalty box.
My MOM Zulu / 8,1 R / 1 goals /

FA Cup 5th R
[H] 4 : 1 Kidderminster

View attachment 70801

Total domination. Used 9 reserve players in this match and they proved me that they could be trusted :D. DR D'Aniello, MC Teino, Watson, Goedhart and Semenov played impressively.
My MOM Andrei Teino (Estonian) / 8,1 R / 1 goal /

League Cup Semi Final 1st
[H] 2 : 1 Man City

View attachment 70802

Ok should say that we had luck in this game, because Man City was better side ! There werent any bright stars in this game. Skywalker and Oliveira gave us the lead !
My MOM Nick Lyons / 7,2 R /

London Quarter Final
[H] 4 : 0 AFC Wimbledon

View attachment 70799

Easy game. Semenov, Teino, Neumann and D'Aniello played very well. GK Cronin hardly touched the ball. Decent effort by subs :)
My MOM Arthur Semenov / 8,5 R / 2 goals /

[A] 5 : 0 Sheff Wed

View attachment 70817

Our brilliant form continues :D. GOD was on hes top of the game ending with hat trick :D Skywalker, Blain, Böhme and Lyons had excellent games. And one thing that ruined the game was Skywalkers injury :( out for at least 3 weeks :'(
My MOM Jermaine Goedhart / 9,5 R / 3 goals / 1 assist /

[H] 3 : 0 Sunderland

View attachment 70804

We are moving straight forward to the title ! Confidently taken 3 points. Oliveira, Zulu and Monteiro provided goals and Lyons, Rafael and Goedhart just played well :).
My MOM Oliveira / 8,2 R / 1 goals /

League Cup Semi Final 2nd
[A] 1 : 0 Man City

View attachment 70816

Very strong team. It might of gone either way, but again one red card changed the game. Thankfully advantage on our side :D. Zambrano, Oliveira and Goedhart made good performances others were decent or below par.
My MOM Danilo Zambrano / 7,5 R /

FA Cup 6th R
[H] 2 : 1 Cardiff

View attachment 70800

Most important is to take victory home. That we did, but not satisfied with the way we played. Youngster Jake Abel couldnt handle the pressure and Luis Montero was total flop in that game :S. Watson and Semenov were quality in this game and help to win it !
My MOM Darren Watson / 7,6 R / 1 goal /

[A] 2 : 0 Wolves

View attachment 70818

We lost on of the best DM in this game. Zulu is out 2 or 3 months. Its huge hit and now i guess our result will be damaged :(. Rafael and Oliveira were spectacular. Goedhart and Semenov played very well and Watson had nightmare game
My MOM Oliveira / 8,1 R / 1 goals /

League Table

View attachment 70757

PREMIER LEAGUE
Manager of the Month

View attachment 70756

PREMIER LEAGUE
Player of the Month

View attachment 70754

PREMIER LEAGUE
Young Player of the Month

View attachment 70755

JANUARY 2031
Month Overview:
Games: 9
Won: 9

Lost: 0
Drawn: 0
Scored: 26
Conceded: 3

9 out of 9 :D:D:D. Just love to play with them. Every game is like dessert :D. Ok now we have some problems due to the Zulu and Skywalkers injuries, but i think we are able to manage them. It was very quiet in transfer market.

Wolves manager praised our team :wub:

View attachment 70744

VERY BAD INJURIES :':)':)'(

View attachment 70742 View attachment 70743

SKYWALKER is best assist maker and deadly in front of the goal. Zulu is just fantastic DM and hes out for long period of time huge loss :(

Finances 7.085.723 £ Overall 66.678.120 £

View attachment 70746

PLAYER of the month is
OLIVEIRA

View attachment 70745

Second month a row. He is player who i wouldnt change for anyone in this game !

Last edited:
Man yourdefensive record is amazing :) very nice wins. Shame about the injurys tho! Keep them coming :)

If u can explain to them why there are more database changes on there then hopefully it will put a end to it all.... Looking forward to update!

i dont know why theres more changes. I personally havent change anything. Using England-to-Level10_Super-Bladesman_Build 041 size 16,1 MB. Date when Bladesman modified it was 3rd November 2009y time 16:30:54. And i download it 19th of February 2010y. No more information.

Today is coming February update :D

Forget it martin, No need to explain yourself anymore. Just keep typing them updates :-D

Well done jake
Astonmatu don't listen to them this is the best story on the site don't let them ruin it for you

I'd skip through the 45 Pages but I don't have time lol
But I'll follow it now, looks pure class.

For what its worth after reading through I do not think you have cheated is not like you have won evey league with consecutive promotions every season with your low level team

I hope you win treble this year as well would be perfect way to finish your tenure at the Fosters ;)

why call Astonmatu a cheat i could never go this far it an amazing story one the best on this site i wish i could go this far :)

I would like to know if others who uses 10.2 patch and Bladesman League system come off to sing these players ? its weird to see that there are 2 guys who say that its not working ? Could som1 try it out as well and tell if it works !

Great story lad, i signed up to this website just so i could download the 10 level league structure and start my own after being inspired by your story.
So i started with meir ka (level 10) and managed to loan people form WBA, barnsley and aston villa is my first season, and then in the second season after getting promoted loaned people from man utd, villa, birmingham derby and sheff utd so i don't think you've cheated, although personally i don't use the genie scout as i think that is cheating ;).
Had three successive promtions and on course for my fourth thanks to my loan signings, but i'm not looking forward to next season in premier north where i'm only allowed 2 long-term loans :(.

anyway carry on bull and keep it up, this story has kept me interested for hours.

Last edited:
FEBRUARY 2031

TRANSFERS

None

View attachment 70871

FIXTURES

[A] 2 : 1 Arsenal

View attachment 70906

Very difficult game and I am more than happy with the final result. Rodrigo in Goal, Böhme in defense and Especially Rafael in Midfield created the victory. Montero again played badly and Semenov who substituted him couldnt show anything better either.
My MOM Rafael / 7,7 R / 1 goals /

[A] 3 : 2 Tottenham

View attachment 70913

Just through with another victory. Started well with fabolous goal from Rafael. After that Lyons own goal. GOD put us again in Lead and for my surprise Alvaro scored in first half over time. He was in 18 hour goal drought. Second half was hard fight and i couldnt put players to give 100%. So in the end we were under big pressure. Rafael and Alvaro played well. Others had decent games.
My MOM Rafael / 7,7 R / 1 goals /

View attachment 70920

He is Spain biggest scorer ? Who said that Premier League is easy :D

London Semi Final
[H] 4 : 1 Mauritius Sports

View attachment 70907

Into the Final. Angel Caicedo is the beast. Central Defender scored 2 goals from the corners :D. Hes improving drastically and might be number 2 DC next season next to Oliveira. Krämer, Semenov and Montero had good games also. It looked like Rob Blain was missing on the pitch.
My MOM Angel Caicedo / 9,0 R / 2 goals /

FA Cup 7th R
[H] 4 : 0 Sheff Utd

View attachment 70909

To tell the truth game result dont reflect the reality. We were better but not much. Finishing was superb. All thanks to Alvaro who was substitution and scored 2 goals. Rafael and GOD also added one goal. Rafael is real monster in the midfield scoring almost in every game :D JERMAINE GOEDHART got injured :(:(:(. Out for 3 weeks
My MOM Alvaro / 8,4 R / 2 goal /

View attachment 70921

Fortunately only 3 weeks, We need him back soon as possible

CL First Knockout Round 1st
[H] 8 : 4 Sevilla

View attachment 70908

WTF. No really i was just amazed who goals just keep coming and coming. When we were leading 6 : 1 i was sure that it was it. I was wrong Sevilla punished us with 3 quick goals and scoreline change into 6 : 4 I was Furious. Luke "Skywalker" Williams had already hit an amazing hat trick for that time, but he added brilliant 2 goals for hes tally after Sevilla goals. He is man from the other world. No wonder why he is best ST at the moment. Divine control of the ball, tricking fantastic free kick taker, unphenomel speed and so one. This hockey score game is fan dream come true ;). Skywalker hit 5 goals and provided 2 assists. Semenov, Rafael (again :)), Watson, and Oliveira played very well. Lyons, Traore, Maj, and Jake Abel would like to forget this day !
My MOM Luke Williams / 10 R / 5 goal / 2 assists /

IT WAS IN EVERY SPORT NEWS HOLE OVER THE WORLD

View attachment 70922 View attachment 70924

After that game i quickly offered Skywalker new lucrative salary
:D:D:D

View attachment 70923

Cockfosters need to have him. He is a BEAST

[A] 2 : 2 Liverpool

View attachment 70911

Oliveira and Lyons played well. Ok Skywalker who gave 2 assists one for both of the earlier mentioned played also well. Others didnt. Second half was terrible.
My MOM Nick Lyons / 7,9 R / 1 goals /

[H] 1 : 0 West Ham

View attachment 70910

Love the way we created numerous chances, but hate that we used only 1 of them. Ok at least a victory. Oliveira and Skywalker played well. Alvaro hit opponents GK 5 times. And one clear cut chance were goal was empty he hit the ball into the sky. This is Spain international best ST :O. The MOM without no doubt to Jan Van Baaren West Ham GK !!!
My MOM Oliveira / 7,5 R /

League Table

View attachment 70918

PREMIER LEAGUE
Manager of the Month

View attachment 70917

PREMIER LEAGUE
Young Player of the Month

View attachment 70916

FEBRUARY 2031
Month Overview:
Games: 7
Won: 6

Drawn: 1
Scored: 24
Conceded: 10

Goal Bonanza against Sevilla is most memoriable game from this month ;). League table shows that we are 13 points a head of Liverpool. Sad that we draw with them :(. It would of been 16 points then :p. But we are in track

Finances - 7.915.793 £ Overall 59.898.224 £

View attachment 70914

Big loss due to the Skywalkers contract renewal. Although after this season i would like to ask some questions. Like WTF is other costs last season it took 13 Million £. And now i am in May and already 14 Million £ are gone due to the OTHER COSTS ??? And another odd way to lose money is NON-FOOTBALL COSTS 38 Million £ per year ??? At least tax has fall from 22 Million £ to only 11 Million £. Ok do not wish to do big survey at the moment, but its true that Cockfosters stay on balance due to my transfer policy. We do not have decent enough sponsors. Only 1 Million £ per year. And To keep up with the big wage budget and OTHER plus NON-FOOTBALL COSTS i need to bring in free transfer players and sell them later with big price.

PLAYER of the month is
Luke "Skywalker" Williams

View attachment 70915

RAFAEL and Luke were more than impressive this month, but Sevilla game made me choose Him as a player of the month ;):wub::wub::wub:

Last edited:
MARCH 2031

TRANSFERS

None

FIXTURES

images

FINAL

View attachment 70935

First time we lost in Final this time we want revenge ! This is only thing what we havent won so far so it gives more fighting spirit :D

League Cup Final

[N] 4 : 3 Crystal Palace
View attachment 70927

Thank god that we took this one, i thought that Cronin will let in next simple cross. He played so badly that i want to get rid of him !!! :mad:. It was delight for ordinary football fan, but not for Cockfosters or Crystal Palace fans. We played 3 : 0 to 3 : 3 and Crystals missed a penalty :O. Ok we won thats most important and i want to thank Caicedo, Watson, Rafael and Williams for that. Cronin should go home and think if he wants to play as GK. Second Crystals goal was hilarious Cronin just gathered a cross and then let go of the ball and Kyle Booth used hes chance :(.
My MOM Angel Caicedo / 7,9 R / 1 goals /

images
images

Predict that next one will not go to Cockfosters !

[A] 0 : 4 Man City

View attachment 70930

Hmmm. Got a lesson. But what kind of lesson ? After you have reach the seventh cloud its very painful to fall down from there :(. Oliveira most consistent and best DC in this game on my opinion was not sober !!! There werent a single player who could play even hes decent form. Total failure.
My MOM Oliveira (haha) / 4,7 R /

FA Cup Quarter Final
[H] 2 : 0 Newcastle

View attachment 70929

Good game. Nothing special were produced but we came through to semi finals.
My MOM Rafael / 7,5 R /

CL First Knockout Round 2nd
[A] 0 : 2 Sevilla

View attachment 70932

Yes we are in Quarter Finals. Bad game again. This month is not showing potential. Zambrano, Alvaro and Montero played like piece of **** today.
My MOM Rafael / 7,2 R /

images

View attachment 70943

Quarter Final against Arsenal :(.

[H] 5 : 0 Sheff Utd

View attachment 70934

After some bad results this game was like water puddle what you might find in the desert. This time puddle wasnt empty (6). Böhme, Alvaro and Goedhart made fantastic displays and everyone else played well.
My MOM Jermaine Goedhart / 9,2 R / 2 goals / 2 assists /

[H] 3 : 1 Fulham

View attachment 70928

Not so good game as it was against Sheffield, but 3 points and 3 goals are pretty good stats :D. GOD, Skywalker, Oliveira and Alvaro made good games. Nick "Assassin" Lyons had bad game.
My MOM Darran Watson / 7,8 R / 1 goals /

[A] 1 : 1 Newcastle

View attachment 70931

Got that tie from over time own goal. Couldnt crack goal. MOM was our GK Rodrigo :D. So im pleased with the result. Rodrigo, Rafael and Oliveira played well. Brazilian trio :). And most of other players played under their skills.
My MOM Rodrigo / 7,6 R / 5 saves /

CL Quarter Final 1st
[A] 2 : 0 Arsenal

View attachment 70933

Very confident start and Arsenal must show something spetacular if they want to get to Semi Finals. 2 away goals priceless |). Zambrano injury was only bad thing in this game. Hes out for the rest of the season. Oliveira, Skywalker and Rafael played well. Do you see that names who played well repeats time after time. Looking for April !
My MOM Oliveira / 8,1 R / 1 goal /

View attachment 70938

Its interesting that i havent use him very much this season. Now hes out.

League Table

View attachment 70942

PREMIER LEAGUE
Player of the Month

View attachment 70941

MARCH 2031
Month Overview:
Games: 8
Won: 5

Lost: 2
Scored: 17
Conceded: 11

Would like to forget Man City game. Lead against Liverpool is solid and i think Premier League title is coming home this year as well :D. Now Against Arsenal we have outstanding chances. West Brom is waiting us in FA Cup Semi Final.

images

CHELSEA

View attachment 70936

is changing Chairman like socks. Haha i wish they will fall down to Championship again, because we usually lose points to them :p

Players in Cockfosters team want that manager Martin M stay !!!

View attachment 70937

Ive made up my mind and Im going to leave !

Finances - 1.982.740 £ Overall 57.915.484 £

View attachment 70940

PLAYER of the month is
OLIVEIRA

View attachment 70939

Even though he made hes career worst game this month against Man City, he played overall brilliantly !

Congrats on the CC and your work in the other competitions. Unfortunate about City though.

APRIL 2031

TRANSFERS

None

FIXTURES

[A] 3 : 2 Leeds

View attachment 70962

In the end i got nervous, because 3 : 3 wasnt far away. Players just waited for end whistle, but Leeds players got more enthusiastic after 2 : 3 goal. And in over time they had 3 chances :O. So in my view it was bad game. Watson, Skywalker, Rafael and no doubt Oliveira played well. GOD didnt show any class today and waits next game.
My MOM Oliveira / 8,2 R / 1 goal / 1 assist /

CL Quarter Final 2nd
[H] 3 : 1 Arsenal

View attachment 70958

Semi finals wait us. Rafael, Oliveira, Goedhart and Skywalker are worth praising. Alvaro was flop
My MOM Rafael / 8,6 R / 2 goals /

images

View attachment 70956

Semi Final against another English club Tottenham

FA Cup Semi Final
[N] 7 : 1 West Brom

View attachment 70961

Not good to be West Brom fan this day :D. Total destruction. Skywalker was on fire. Assassin, Oliveira, Watson, Alvaro and Montero played also wonderfully.
My MOM Luke Williams / 9,9 R / 4 goals / 2 assists /

London Final
[N] 6 : 0 Bromley

View attachment 70957

Have to give credit to Bromley, because this time i used only 3 reserve players :p. Wagner, Skywalker, Pineda and Montero were on their top form. This was 9th consecutive win in this competition :D.
My MOM Luke Williams / 8,9 R / 1 goals / 3 assists /

CL Semi Final 1st
[A] 1 : 1 Tottenham

View attachment 70963

This is disaster. RAFAEL and MONTERO out :(:(:(. Bad result also. There werent any players who shined or showed glimpses of stupidity.
My MOM Arthur Semenov / 7,3 R / 1 goal /

[H] 2 : 0 Cardiff

View attachment 70959

Not much to talk about this game. Decent effort and exactly the result we were after. Assassin and Alvaro showed quality.
My MOM Nick Lyons / 7,4 R

It went days and on 28th of April it was clear

View attachment 70952

CHAMPIONS

images

I know we get our hands on it at the end of the season, but mood in dressing room has raised :D:D:D

CL Semi Final 2nd
[H] 2 : 1 Tottenham

View attachment 70960

When Chris Hunt who we sold to Tottenham in January scored a brace in 3rd minute my heart almost stop beating. It was a huge shock. After 30 minutes we had had only 1 shot on goal, and i was worried. But the second half was our dominance. Tottenham pulled back hes forces and we went forward. Gergo Maj scored from corner and it was tie. We tried to do our all to get victory goal in 90 minutes but failed. Tottenham didnt even searched a opportunity to attack. We went to overtime and there it was Alvaro perfect hit from 16 yards uncathcable for GK :D
My MOM Gergo May / 7,9 R / 1 goal /

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL against JUVENTUS

League Table

View attachment 70955

PREMIER LEAGUE
Manager of the Month

View attachment 70954

PREMIER LEAGUE
Player of the Month

View attachment 70953

APRIL 2031
Month Overview:
Games: 7
Won: 6

Scored: 24
Conceded: 6

FAN FUC...G TASTIC month. We have 7 games waiting us in May. Most important is game against JUVENTUS in CL Final, second one is TOTTENHAM in FA Cup Final. Oooh very tight schedule. Im giving reserve players time in Premier League games.

INJURIES

images

View attachment 70946

Could be fit in CL final but maybe not, hope he will be fit !

View attachment 70948

Same story, but he is vital player and really hope he is able to recover fast.

View attachment 70949

He should be fit to play even against Tottenham in FA Cup Final

There are more and more players who are concerned about manager Martin M future

View attachment 70945

MONTERO ends this club record i guess goal drought. Should be mentioned that he is second best ST in Spain National team :D:D:D

View attachment 70947

LUKE "SKYWALKER" WILLIAMS

View attachment 70951

Set new record. This time in assists. Next time in scored goals i hope (6)

Finances 3.264.937 £ Overall 61.180.421 £

View attachment 70950

PLAYER of the month is
OLIVEIRA

View attachment 70944

This dude is my pick nr 1 for this season player of the year. Skywalker and Rafael and GOD and Assassin have also played brilliant season, but this guy is injury free and i can always count on him !!!

Still looking good. BTW in the 2nd leg you listed Tottenham instead of Arsenal.