How many seasons it takes Cockfosters to get Blue Square Premier League ?

• They will never get that far !

Votes: 41 14.7%
  • They use Chuck Norris Helpe and will be there in next season !

Votes: 41 14.7%
  • They need minimun season, so after 5 seasons.

Votes: 28 10.1%
  • Between 6 to 10 seasons.

Votes: 76 27.3%
  • Its gonna take **** of a while, but i belive they could do it.

Votes: 92 33.1%

• Total voters
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

why you leave cockfoster will miss you now i hope you have more success at your new club keep this one going mate its amazing.

I'm sad to see this story end it's been amazing looking forward to the next one.

Start a new thread, but in the OP of this say check out the new continued story fm-base.co.uk/---

dissapointed to see that' the end :'(
you should do as The Shots said , as for kits, send me a PM with the team and sponsor you want ;)

can we see your hall of fame points matey

Here you go. I think i will add points maybe after 14 to 15 seasons :p. so i will never be top manager :(. If Cockfosters try to sign me it would be tempting to go back and win more trophies :D:D:D. They have currently best team in the world by far. Most talented youngsters and best players !!! Thing what I hate about Cockfosters were their Club board. And now I start new story :D

Here you go. I think i will add points maybe after 14 to 15 seasons :p. so i will never be top manager :(. If Cockfosters try to sign me it would be tempting to go back and win more trophies :D:D:D. They have currently best team in the world by far. Most talented youngsters and best players !!! Thing what I hate about Cockfosters were their Club board. And now I start new story :D

can you do a story like at a top club say man u or any one id love to see how you did ur a legend.

I think you should take on Bridlington like mine, for the sole reason that there stadium only holds 3000 and i currently have them in the championship but still board refuse to build one. They cant upgrade cos council wont let them.... For me this is a massive challange cos it effects your finances obviously. But whatever u think :)

Also i say make a new thread but have a link to this story in it.....

can you do a story like at a top club say man u or any one id love to see how you did ur a legend.

I could, but its not half the fun to manage lower League teams. And for me its bigger challenge to bring them up than waste hole bunch of money without thinking what happens next with my finances when i dont qualify for CL and so one. So i rather stay to my Lower League management.

I think you should take on Bridlington like mine, for the sole reason that there stadium only holds 3000 and i currently have them in the championship but still board refuse to build one. They cant upgrade cos council wont let them.... For me this is a massive challange cos it effects your finances obviously. But whatever u think :)

Also i say make a new thread but have a link to this story in it.....

Ive already choose the club. Its not Bridlington, and in fact they are currently playing in 9th tier and are very happy with their manager. I checked them, but didnt have a chance to be their manager ! Well my new club stadium capacity is only 750 :D:D;)

You should put out the save of the year you are currently on. Then everyone could carry on your success.

Hey there, Astonmatu! Great work; I'm both thoroughly impressed and more than a little intimidated! ^^) I was wondering how long this took you in real time...and perhaps a rough estimate of how often you play. I ask because I've wanted to do something similar for a while but the task just seems colossal! I tend to play in the EPL, Liga, and Serie A with random teams I like for a few seasons and then get bored. I figure since there's no hope of promotion, it's less of an exciting challenge. But how much time did it take you in real time to do something like this? Again, mad kudos on the crazy epic story!

EnemaOfTheState: Christ, he didn't cheat - he's proved it already. He said at the start that he uses Genie Scout to determine which players are most likely to agree a transfer to Cockfosters. Using other people's tactics isn't cheating either. The guy's just won every trophy under the sun with a team that manages about 50 fans for every home game in real life! Give him some credit and stop all this talk of cheating.

I wasn't saying he cheated, just sed that he should prove all of the haters wrong.

Good Luck astonmutu, i think that u should start a new thread, and just say on this thread that the story continues on www.fm-base.co.uk....................

just realised something - it says the Deleriimus Martin is a woman in the ultimatum fan speculation thread XD