How many seasons it takes Cockfosters to get Blue Square Premier League ?

• They will never get that far !

Votes: 41 14.7%
  • They use Chuck Norris Helpe and will be there in next season !

Votes: 41 14.7%
  • They need minimun season, so after 5 seasons.

Votes: 28 10.1%
  • Between 6 to 10 seasons.

Votes: 76 27.3%
  • Its gonna take **** of a while, but i belive they could do it.

Votes: 92 33.1%

• Total voters
:( Sad to see the story end but we have a new one so i'm wishing u best of luck.

JANUARY 2032

Im not manager of Cockfosters any more, but making updates in every season January 1st and June 1st.

TRANSFERS

View attachment 72097

13 players out, 9 players in !

They sold OLIVEIRA :O:O:O :(:(:( :':)':)'(. Best DC in the game for sure. And Gardner sell GERGO MAJ also ? What is in hes mind ? and just take a look who he brought in to replace these 2 !

View attachment 72112

Only 1 defender and for 14 Million £. Anyway he is not bad at all, but much worse than Oliveira and Gergo Maj was. Ok thats it.

View attachment 72113

12,75 Million £ for this Serbian player. Decent enough i think, good signing !

View attachment 72114

I dont know 19 Million £ for this youngster. Ok good skills yeah, but hes not so talented and waste of money. But he have done some good displays so far in this season, so decent work by Gardner !

View attachment 72115

27 Million £ oO)oO)oO) :mad::mad::mad: :O:O:O. Another good prospect, but again over payed for sure ! Ok must admit, that Cockfosters didnt have wingers, because my tactics didnt need any, so if Gardner is using defferent type of tactics, then this signing might be useful !

THEY SOLD ROB BLAIN :(:(:(. And its clear, that Gardner is building up hes team and using hes methods, but cant understand why he sold BLAIN, OLIVEIRA and MAJ. Other transfers are reasonable and i would of done the same ! Already looking forward what kind of transfers are coming in January window :D

Transfer Overview:
Transfers: 22
In: 9 / 9 Transfers

Out: 13 / 6 Transfers, 7 loans
Transfer fee: 74 Million £
Transfer fee payed: 84 Million £

Crazy 84 Millions £ wasted.

HERE IS COCKFOSTERS TEAM and TACTICS

View attachment 72098 View attachment 72099

LANDMARKS

View attachment 72100

Community Shield Winners
European Super Cup Runners Up
Club World Championship Winners

Luke "Skywalker" Williams is new Captain :wub::wub::wub:

View attachment 72119

He is BEAST. Best Player in the game by far at the moment !!! He is bringing success to the club ;)

images

League Table

View attachment 72101

They are title contenders and may win this year (6)(6)(6)

COCKFOSTERS current Balance 7.134.150 £

But its decreasing very fast. :(:(:(

SOME AWARDS WHAT COCKFOSTERS Players won !!!

WORLD

View attachment 72109 View attachment 72110
View attachment 72111

EUROPE

View attachment 72102 View attachment 72104
View attachment 72105 View attachment 72106
View attachment 72107 View attachment 72108

images

FOREVER

JUNE 2032

Im not manager of Cockfosters any more, but making updates in every season January 1st and June 1st.

TRANSFERS

4 players out, 1 player in !

View attachment 72378

Nothing interesting

View attachment 72380

1,9 Million £ Good youngster. Could be Championship forward one day !

Transfer Overview:
Transfers: 5
In: 1 / 1 Transfers

Out: 4 / 2 Transfers, 2 loans
Transfer fee: 4,95 Million £
Transfer fee payed: 1,9 Million £

HERE IS COCKFOSTERS INFO SCREEN

View attachment 72386

Ricardo Gardner in favored personal :D:D:D.

LANDMARKS

London Senior Cup Winners
Champions League
Winners

images

View attachment 72381

Gardner has done very very well !!! Respect. Winning PL and CL plus other smaller cups in first year its amazing. Ok team what he got was also divine several times better than any other team. Good luck Cockfosters is Dominating Power in Europe !

images

League Table

View attachment 72379

Fantastic. I want that they will take this title next year as well (6)

COCKFOSTERS current Balance - 2.051.210 £

Even though they got huge sums from CL and winning PL, still in debt :(. Its going to be very hard to get use to it :(

PREMIER LEAGUE

View attachment 72392 View attachment 72393
View attachment 72394

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

View attachment 72396 View attachment 72397

All in all, Cockfosters made nearly perfect season again :D. Only future challenge is to get out of debt

images

FOREVER

all that success and you aren't even a legend or favoured personnel at Cockfosters? This is what I hate most about FM, there isn't enough respect for managers by the fans.

can we have a look at the past London Senior Cup winners please :)

The guy who made this thread should apply for the reserve team managers post

Well done mate - sorry to that you board were not quite right in the head. 60m in the bank and no new stadium in your honour.

Looking forward to the new story

Well done mate - sorry to that you board were not quite right in the head. 60m in the bank and no new stadium in your honour.

Looking forward to the new story

Actually, after winning PL and CL we had 84 Million £ in the bank !!!

JANUARY 2033

TRANSFERS

View attachment 72858

10 players out

Wow financial crises have worsen :(:(:(. Ok i understand they have to sell to keep themselves alive, but why da **** did they sell WAGNER and CURTIS for such low price ??? I agree with all other transfers, but CURTIS is soon England nr 2 attacker and WAGNER was really good. I would of sell CURTIS for at least 25 Million £ and WAGNER for 15 Million £.

View attachment 72863

Here is CURTIS. ok there is no room for him in Cockfosters Attacking line, because its world best, but really check out hes skills. And he scores always. Sad.

Transfer Overview:
Transfers: 9
In: 0

Out: 9 / 7 Transfers, 2 Free Tr, 1 Loan
Transfer fee: 31 Million £
Transfer fee payed: 0 £

View attachment 72860 View attachment 72861

LANDMARKS

Community Shield Winners
European Super Cup Runners Up

Why do they keep losing in European Super Cup ?

images

League Table

View attachment 72862

Hmm Tottenham is in hot form and Fosters are doing well, but need to do better to lift trophy this year again.

COCKFOSTERS current Balance - 1.874.480 £

31 Million £ from transfers and still in minus :(:(:(. Club is going to bankrupt. The thing that i would change in FM 11, sponsors deals. If You manage to bring 10th club to Premier League, sponsors deals they increase, but not enough. Only 1 Million £ and club is 3 times PL winner plus 3 times CL winner. Its ridicilous :(. They should have at least as big sponsor deals like Man Utd and Chelsea have. 15-20 Million £. And unfortunately i forgot to make financial overview, when i ended career with Cockfosters, there were more than 10 questions what i wanted to ask. To sum it up, Cockfosters will have to sell their best players and will be relegated before i could get to PL with THETFORD. Its depressing, but if there is such problems with finances in this game its just the way it is :(. When i was sacked club balance was 84 Million £.

INFOSCREEN

View attachment 72859

Very odd and strange. Luke Williams is moved to club icons, while RAFAEL is now club Legend. Another thing that i would change in FM 11. Its funny to see how names change so quickly in that list. And even though i left the club, my name is deleted.

WORLD

View attachment 72866 View attachment 72867

EUROPE

View attachment 72864 View attachment 72865

Not dominating the awards like they did last year :(

images

FOREVER

JUNE 2033

TRANSFERS

4 players out, 1 player in !

View attachment 73274

All transfers were justified. Although i think Gardner would of get more cash out of Cronin and Estonian starlet Andrei Teino. Yep and only 1 player in for hole season :O:O:O.

Transfer Overview:
Transfers: 5
In: 1 / 1 Transfers

Out: 4 / 3 Transfers, 1 loan
Transfer fee: 9,6 Million £
Transfer fee payed: 950k £

HERE IS COCKFOSTERS INFO SCREEN

View attachment 73275

There are more than 10k season ticket holders :D:D:D Brilliant !!!

LANDMARKS

London Senior Cup Winners
Champions League
Winners

images

View attachment 73276

Wow Cockfosters now already 4 times winners ;) :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:. Europe elite club. And finances went up again at last after this victory :D

View attachment 73280

images

League Table

View attachment 73277

This year second. Tottenham were in great shape and they also won Euro Cup.

COCKFOSTERS current Balance 27.019.510 £

Hopefully next season they dont have to sell big star names. And Premier League victory would be nice :D

PREMIER LEAGUE

View attachment 73281 View attachment 73282
View attachment 73283 View attachment 73284

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

View attachment 73278 View attachment 73279

Making history and CL success is something remarkable !

images

FOREVER

cant believ they sacked you but well done on the fantastic treble

JANUARY 2034

TRANSFERS

View attachment 74016

5 players in , 12 players out

More active in market. 17 transfers good work. Want to thank Ricardo Gardner for bringing best AML to the Cockfosters :D:D:D Here he is

JAMES WHITEHOUSE

View attachment 74015

Perfect player in perfect team :wub::wub::wub:. He is da master and you may see that he has blend in brilliantly and have hit 7 goals and 9 assists with only 24 appearances. 2 MOM and average rating 7.83 not bad at all :D. Only thing what bothers me is hes salary 650k £ per month.

BATXI BADIOLA

View attachment 74023

Big transfer 16,75 Million £ for him. But good skills and he has proved himself in Cockfosters. He is young lad and for the future. Love to see, that Gardner is building up from youngsters, because all other transfers were youngsters with bright future a head of them. And Badiola salary is good only 80 k £ per month

Transfer Overview:
Transfers: 17
In: 5 / 4 Transfers, 1 Free Tr

Out: 12 / 5 Transfers, 1 Free Tr, 6 Loans
Transfer fee: 6,75 Million £
Transfer fee payed: 21,5 Million £

View attachment 74019 View attachment 74020

LANDMARKS

European Super Cup
Winners

images

League Table

View attachment 74024

Currently in 8th position, but they have 7 games in hand :D. I believe they will be Champions this year. Team is getting older though and he should start selling oldies !!!

COCKFOSTERS current Balance - 4.391.030 £

Salary budget is used and due to the lack of good sponsors debt is growing. If they manage to win CL again they get out of it :D

INFOSCREEN

View attachment 74017 View attachment 74018

Nothing changed. Average attendance 43.889 and they are still sticked with this old stadium what capacity is only 22.498 :(:(:(

WORLD

View attachment 74025 View attachment 74026

EUROPE

Nothing from Europe :':)':)'(

Every year this is going worse :(

images

FOREVER

**** forgot these to screenies

CLUB COEFFICIENTS

View attachment 74029

1st place. I think this is just something what does not happen in real life, but its remarkable achievement !!!

WORLD RICHEST CLUBS

View attachment 74030

3rd place. I think Cockfosters may move up to first in next few seasons ! I believe in them !!!

Wow, just incredible arent you proud that you have made some tiny club not only the best club in the world but also the third richest?