How many seasons it takes Cockfosters to get Blue Square Premier League ?

• They will never get that far !

Votes: 41 14.7%
  • They use Chuck Norris Helpe and will be there in next season !

Votes: 41 14.7%
  • They need minimun season, so after 5 seasons.

Votes: 28 10.1%
  • Between 6 to 10 seasons.

Votes: 76 27.3%
  • Its gonna take **** of a while, but i belive they could do it.

Votes: 92 33.1%

• Total voters
It's amazing that they put a link to this on their website! That's great!

Its great that you've at last got their attention! Maybe they'll offer you the job in real life? ^^)

JUNE 2034

Im not manager of Cockfosters any more, but making updates in every season January 1st and June 1st.

TRANSFERS

4 players out, 3 player in !

View attachment 74604

Now why da **** did they sell Salvatore D'Aniello ? Ok transfer sum is new club record and everything but he is World Class defender. And i understand that they have Nick Lyons and Jake Abel on the same DR positions, but its possible to retrain him for DL position. Really he was too good for letting him go even for 40 Million £. Manchester City must be happy to capture him !

View attachment 74608

725k £ per month !!! Out of my mind.

NEXT sale what i didnt like was RODRIGO

View attachment 74607

But clearly it seems like he had awful season with At. Madrid and maybe this transfer was justified, because he is oldest player in the team.

Now what i loved to see

View attachment 74609

STANISLAS ABADIE

youngster only 21 years old and have fantastic skills. After selling Oliveira they are lacking good DC-s, He made perfect debut season for Cockfosters, 16 appearances, 1 goal, 3 assists, 3 MOM and Average rating 7,39. And only 8,75 Million £ for him robbery !

Transfer Overview:
Transfers: 7
In: 3 / 3 Transfers

Out: 4 / 2 Transfers, 2 loan
Transfer fee: 43,3 Million £
Transfer fee payed: 15,35 Million £

HERE IS COCKFOSTERS INFO SCREEN AND FACILITIES

View attachment 74605 View attachment 74606

Timothy Zulu new name in the list !

LANDMARKS

League Cup Winners
London Senior Cup Winners
Champions League
Winners

images

View attachment 74618

Cockfosters won Champions League 5th time, and its 4th consecutive win. This time it was very nervous and Tottenham lost only with penalties. Im really sad to see Tottenham fans because .... Ok ull see it after Premier League table. This is how table looked like in 15th of march.

View attachment 74615

images

League Table

View attachment 74610

Tottenham would of won Premier League if they would of won last game, because Cockfosters lead was 2 points before last game and they lost their final game. so it was all up to Tottenham to prove if they are worth league title. No they were not. And besides losing in CL and Premier League, they losed in FA Cup Final also to Middlesbrough !!! Hard season for Tottenham fans for sure !

COCKFOSTERS current Balance 3.991.550 £

They really need to get new Tycoon chairman.

SOME AWARDS WHAT COCKFOSTERS Players won !!!

PREMIER LEAGUE

View attachment 74611 View attachment 74612
View attachment 74613 View attachment 74614

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

View attachment 74616 View attachment 74617

Wow Premier League Title
Champions League winner once again
League Cup winners
****** fantastic season it was !

images

FOREVER

COCKFOSTERS current Balance 3.991.550 £

They really need to get new Tycoon chairman.

Money isn't everything. Chelsea are 17 Th from what i have seen :)
Did Roman get bankrupt ? :)

---------- Post added at 06:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

here's an idea for you :)
you kept telling us about another team that was taken over by a tycoon. i can't remember it's name because it was impossible to spell :) any way... story in a story, you must now what i'm talking about :)
anyways, you must have a save from 2020 or something... why don't you add yourself as a manager of that team? and try to see what is like to play with a very bad lineup, but have lots of money at your disposal :) would be an interesting experience i guess :)

Money isn't everything. Chelsea are 17 Th from what i have seen :)
Did Roman get bankrupt ? :)

He left as chairman ages ago....

---------- Post added at 06:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

here's an idea for you :)
you kept telling us about another team that was taken over by a tycoon. i can't remember it's name because it was impossible to spell :) any way... story in a story, you must now what i'm talking about :)
anyways, you must have a save from 2020 or something... why don't you add yourself as a manager of that team? and try to see what is like to play with a very bad lineup, but have lots of money at your disposal :) would be an interesting experience i guess :)

He's already manager of Thetford Town FC - Read his new story here: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f81/...amland-and-moving-to-premier-land-t38400.html

i am aware of that. i am also following that story too.
he is about to quit that story because his club is very low on cash and he has a ****** chairman who has no intention iin investing at that club.
suggested this new approach of the game :) to take over a ****** club with loads of cash under their belt ans see how things go over there...

I'm from the area in real life and I have fond memories of waking up in Cockfosters after falling asleep on the tube. I am amazed to managed to get them so far so was keen to read the thread to see how you did it.

But after reading the first few pages it seems like it's just a fun illustration of the fact that the player loan system is bugged. I assume it gets more interesting at some point?

This story all sounded so plausible until I got to the part about Aldershot winning League 1 oO)

Ive actully had alod of trials there ofered me a contract but i am aiming abit higher.

This maybe kinda hard to explain, but i can't loan any good players: Kaby, mitrovic, they won't come on loan, in yours they did! WTF how do u explain this, its very hard without loans, i cant loan anyone atall. Its the same club (Cockfosters) andSame League and same year/season 2009/10. Thanks!

Please help!

This maybe kinda hard to explain, but i can't loan any good players: Kaby, mitrovic, they won't come on loan, in yours they did! WTF how do u explain this, its very hard without loans, i cant loan anyone atall. Its the same club (Cockfosters) andSame League and same year/season 2009/10. Thanks!

Please help!

Is it the same patch?

Please help!
It's because she/he :S cheated with reputation.

It's because she/he :S cheated with reputation.

Well its not cheating, its just making it very slightly easier, if that was the case at all. I bet he used just a different patch.....