• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 69
  • Views Views 3K
Status
Not open for further replies.

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Harry Redknapp reveals that new Liverpool signing Joe Cole had "wanted to come to Tottenham".

More...

He wanted first-team football which he would have found hard to get at Spurs,simple and yes he wanted more money

He wouldn't have found first team hard at Spurs are you mad?! They would have based the team around him.

It's a decision for his career,not for his feelings.It sounds harsh,but that's the way it is and he chose Liverpool instead of Tottenham

He wanted to then why didnt he? If his heart was in joining Tottenham he would have lowered his wage demand to complete the move but joining pool for 90k a week showed his heart wasnt at Tottenham or Harry Redknapp

..."but chose the money instead."

I thought Cole wanted to play AMC instead of on the wings for a new club? If thats the case, why did he choose Liverpool when their team is based around their best player... who is an AMC. Its hard to fit 2 AMCs in the same formation without doing a Brazil and the AMC space would be too crowded

Don't care were he plays. Just as long as he gets first team football. He's a great player.

difference this makes???
The media will write anything sometimes

He wouldn't have found first team hard at Spurs are you mad?! They would have based the team around him.

Are you mad?

Don't be an idiot. Joe Cole < Modric, and he is looking for an role which sits him behind the strikers.

Absolute ****. I HATE the way the media just seem to pluck these fairy stories out of thin air. I stopped reading the tabloids years ago because the hacks that work for these mickey mouse outfits know absolutely naff all about football, they just think they do :S

Don't care were he plays. Just as long as he gets first team football. He's a great player.

I completely agree with you mate. As long as he's getting first team football week in week out, I think he can be an English Messi for the national side. :)

Dont forget that Harry also said to Sky that they want to win the Championship. So he'll be getting them relegated this season. XD

Shouldn't that be "Harry Redknapp will say anything for a bit of media coverage"? :D

Agreed. Typical Redknapp, can't shut his f***ing mouth. He signed for Liverpool, deal with it and move on.

Cole wanted to join Spurs.....

but was forced to join Liverpool by the mystic forces?!?!?!?!

Redknapp is such a ****.

Redknapp, seeking attention again.

Check out the Redknapp haters on this thread. Hate comes from jealousy I suppose. He is no worse than half the managers that spout off for the media.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back