Cole 'wanted to join Tottenham'

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 69
  • Views Views 3K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or maybe its the fact he is probably one of the most approachable managers in the league and will give a honest response when a reporter asks him for a quote. Have you thought about that for a second instead of slating him. No did not think so.

I said it's a mutual appreciation society. Press love him because he's quotable and give him a free ride, and he gets the publicity to raise his own profile.

"Honest" would be pushing things a bit too far when used in relation to 'Arry though surely? "Lacking a filter between brain and mouth" might be more accurate?

edit: re. Souness - yup absolute disaster in the transfer market bar one or two signings. Cracking player, loathsome man. But 'Arry's full of **** a lot of the time and plays the media game well. Doesn't bother me really but he doesn't half dig some holes for himself with his runaway mouth.

Last edited:
It is quite well known Roman has had some dodgy dealings with the Russian Mafia and government like many other of the Russian billionaires.

if that was the truth then im pretty sure fifa wouldnt let roman touch a football club!! all in your head im afraid.

if that was the truth then im pretty sure fifa wouldnt let roman touch a football club!! all in your head im afraid.

Why would they?

In His head. :S i didnt really that Andy was Paranoid, is Roman coming to get him as well.

Last edited:
my point is he has been checked time and time again and now days his clean simple as that.

Cole wanted to join Tottenham so much he joined Liverpool, blimey.

Redknapp is an idiot.

my point was he is all legit now.

Your Post was " if that was the truth then im pretty sure fifa wouldnt let roman touch a football club!! all in your head im afraid. "

Well it was the Truth, as Andid said "HAS HAD" Not currently.

im pretty sure we all would take the route he took to be a billianaire.

If half of the allegations made against him have any truth in them, then I'm pretty certain most of us wouldn't tbh...

Cole wanted to join Tottenham so much he joined Liverpool, blimey.

Redknapp is an idiot.

Your an idiot.

Read the link in the OP and it says that Redknapp thought he wanted to come at one stage, then Liverpool came in and he went there...

you cant name many billionaries who have made their fortunes without being "dodgy" to be fair

Some wise old chap once wrote "The secret of grand fortunes without apparent cause is a crime forgotten, for it was properly done."

Bates himself was/is dodgy as ****. Clever chap though. FSA investigated him for a couple of years but got lost in his maze of offshore companies and bank accounts in places which don't answer too many questions.

I'm currently trying to track down the business dealings of Liverpool's owners. All legal and above board for them with millions, but you scale it down to what me or you could do with a few hundred and thousands and we'd be in prison.

my point was he is all legit now.
pretty sure he stole oil from the govt.
and he began his business doing the same thing. Stealing.
Then buying and selling black market goods.

He's not legit now. He just sold his business to avoid any questions. But the point is he stole in order to gain his money, and has never given it back, so he's no pussycat.

Your an idiot.

Read the link in the OP and it says that Redknapp thought he wanted to come at one stage, then Liverpool came in and he went there...

I lol'ed. I'm interested to know why I'm an idiot when my point is still valid regardless of the time frame, don't get upset because I don't think the sun shines out of Redknapp's ****.

I lol'ed. I'm interested to know why I'm an idiot when my point is still valid regardless of the time frame, don't get upset because I don't think the sun shines out of Redknapp's ****.

dont worry mate whatever club redkanpp is in charge of falls under his spell of good results and good signings but when the results start going against them the **** really hits the fan.

Your Post made no Sense,

Redknapp has said Cole wanted to Join Spurs around a month ago, But i am Guessing didnt due to the WC. Then liverpool became interested, So he changed his mind. SO he did want to, and if it wsnt WC year, probaly would of.

So Your Post was just Stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back