Liverpool Wish List

Neymar Jr.
The ground work has already begun, although there is still a long way to go before we can even come close to a deal. If we can pull this signing off then I will be delighted, he would be one of the few players in the world that could improve our already impressive front line.

Sergio Aguero
Not that Aguero would play second fiddle to many, but he is my ‘back up’ should the Neymar deal not materialise. I believe this deal would be much more achievable and I would be equally delighted if he were to sign.

Cesar Azpilicueta
I was shocked to find that Azpili has been transfer-listed at Real Madrid for as little as £6 Million, that’s pocket fluff for them! He is a fantastic, versatile player and would greatly bolster our defence. I have lodged a bid and expect this to be our first completed deal of the summer.

Jonathan Silva
I made him a key target around 6 months ago, Digne struggles with a lot of niggling injuries and it leaves us with just Creswell as a possible LB, with Aaron on his way out, Jonathan would be an exceptional addition, possibly stepping straight into the first team.

Mattias Ginter
The central defence issue is difficult, with Pepe on his way out it means we are left with just my first choice pairing of Jones and Vallejo, Sakho and then Can, who is much preferred as a CM. The difficulty is that I only want to sign quality, but I cannot guarantee game time, especially as Jones and Vallejo could be first choice for years to come. At the right price Ginter would be a superb addition, I will just need to ensure I keep the rotation flowing.

View attachment 237204

Neymay Jr. Joins Liverpool For Record Fee

View attachment 237206
Transfer Break Down

£26 Million Upfront Fee
£24 Million over 48 Months
£6 Million after 50 Goals
£4 Million after 10 Int. App.
£9 Million Agent Fee
£12.5 Million Player Sign On Fee
25% of profit on future transfers
Plus Divock Origi (Valued at £22 Million)

Total - £103.5 Million (Not including Wage and Add-ons)

View attachment 237205
That's right Liverpool fans, Neymar has officially arrived at Anfield. The deal may seem very expensive but our revenue will increase dramatically and our club value has rocketed up way above the £1.2 Billion mark now making us the 3rd richest club in the world (behind Man Utd and Real Madrid). This is for me the most exciting transfer I have signed in a very long time and I cannot wait to manage this guy in the Premiership.

Transfers Out

View attachment 237193

After the record signing of Neymar, it was expected that we would need to sell a few players to balance the books, the last thing I would want to do is send the club into the red for the sake of one player, no matter how big a player they are. Luckily we have an abundance of talent in this squad and I was able to raise £117 Million from selling mainly rotational players:

Andriy Yarmolenko – PSG
I previously mentioned that PSG had been looking at Andriy and I thought the offer would be in the region of £30 Million, so naturally I am delighted with £39.5 upfront. It’s a shame to see him go but he only played 20 matches in all competitions last season and with the signing of Neymar that number would have only declined next season.

Nemanja Gudelj – Man City
I do not normally like selling to a league rival but they were offering the most money and I do not see Nemanja being a first team starter every match. Good player but not good enough for the first team and that was not enough for him. £16m profit made.

Joe Allen – PSG
Was not planning on selling Joe as he has been a good rotational CM and has not complained once, but when PSG offered £20 Million, I couldn’t turn that down for a back-up player. Great lad and it’s a shame to see him leave.

Lazar Markovic – Shakhtar
He struggled to make a big impact, never really impressed and as I said before, despite his obvious talent, he was still too low down on the pecking order, such is the attacking talent in our squad. Was given the option to impress on loan but his spell away from the club was average.

Aaron Cresswell – QPR
He actually was a very consistent performer for us as a back-up LB, unfortunately he wants more and who can blame him, he has international aspirations and I would never stand in the way of an honest player. £13m represents a fair deal for both clubs, we made a profit and QPR have signed a marquee player for them.

Adam Lallana – West Ham
With this comes the end of a terrible 3 years at Anfield. Adam was a player that showed so much promise, unfortunately injury plagued him and he never really took off. Good luck to the lad, I hope he can salvage something of his former self at the Hammers.

Divock Origi – Barcelona (Px)
I am really disappointed to see Divock leave, he definitely has a huge future in the game and it’s a shame he had to go, but if we were to ever sign Neymar he had to be a part of the deal.

Best of the Rest

Balotelli
– The less said the better. I will be delighted if I never have to manage him again.

Pepe
– As I said before, shocking record this season, losing his physicals and not good enough for his £110k a week wage.

Ben Hamer
– Not good enough for the bench, professional lad though, would do a Championship said well.

Pre-Season

I have had a busy pre-season so far with transfers dominating the majority of my time. With the transfer budget all but depleted, am an now looking at using the remainder of our modest budget to invest in a youngster or two.

A mixed bag of competitive and fitness building fixtures have been organised, although of course I am excited to see how we perform against PSG on the opening game where I would expect to see Neymar make his debut.

Potential Line-up

Jerenimo Rulli

Lucas Digne
Phil Jones
Jesus Vallejo
Mattia De Sciglio

Alessandro Florenzi
Jordan Henderson
Philipe Coutinho

Neymar
Raheem Sterling
Lorenzo Insigne

Subs
(GK Unassigned)
M. Sakho
N. Murru
G. Peruzzi
E. Can
M. Johnson
J. Rossiter
Y. Tielemans
B. Fernandes
R. Kishna
J. Ibe
A. Lacazette
Z. Ibrahimovic

Friendly Results

View attachment 236486
This was a perfect pre-season, a win against PSG to start with, in what was our most competitive fixture. We then followed that up with 5 clean sheets in a row, a number of players averaging over 8/10 across the pre-season and Neymar grabbing 5 assists and 2 goals in 4 matches, I still feel the best is yet to come.

Stand Out Player
Emre Can

View attachment 236485
An average rating for 8.75, four assists and 3 goals, along with general fantastic team play meant that Can was easily our stand out player, all though this did have its drawbacks, Real Madrid have made their presence felt and Emre is now unhappy and wants to leave for the Bernabeu, he will not be going anywhere if I have anything to do with it!

Bullard Steps Into International Management

View attachment 236462
Delighted to take the national managers post in just my 4th season in management and with the World Cup Finals just a year away, I am excited at the prospect of adding the coveted trophy my ever growing cabinet.

World Cup Qualifying Group

View attachment 236461
Not much to be done to secure our place in the World Cup Finals and clearly not much needs to be done to the squad. I am of course not looking to play Wenger's team and I will be using the next few games to try out some of the younger English talent and I will definitely replacing Rooney as captain.

World Rankings

View attachment 236460

We are pretty firmly in the top two, if we can get some good friendly results, finish strongly in the WC Quals. and achieve a good WC place, I am sure we can make it to No.1.

View attachment 926539

Community Shield

Line Ups

View attachment 236421
Looking at the line ups I think Man Utd are not taking this match as seriously as we are, leaving out a number of their Key players. This may be because we are due to face each other again in 4 days’ time for the European Super Cup.

Result

View attachment 236419
Despite already having this trophy in the cabinet, I am still bitterly disappointed to lose to our rivals today. We had plenty more chances and more possession and yet they looked to be the more dangerous side. Also feeling slightly aggrieved as we eventually lost on penalties after our captain Jordan Henderson blasted wide.

View attachment 926615

UEFA Super Cup

Line Ups

View attachment 236387
Slightly stronger team fielded by United this time, only one change for us, Sakho in for the injured Vallejo. We were really fired up for this game and I really wanted to get revenge after our loss in the Community Shield four days ago.

Result

View attachment 236388
We may have needed extra time but we were still the dominant force in this match. We should have killed the game off a lot earlier and I am hoping this is something we can rectify sooner rather than later. Neymar has made an impressive start with 2 goals in 2 games against United. Another trophy in the cabinet and that's now two UEFA Super Cups with two different clubs.

(Trophy Cabinet on Page 1 Updated)

View attachment 236385

August

Results

View attachment 236377
Our Premiership season could not have started any worse, not only did we lose to Huddersfield, a game which we literally dominated from start to finish, with a total of 37 shots and 64% possession. We also have lost Neymar to a long term injury, all in all not a great day. Given the poor display on the opening day, I was very happy we managed to bounce back against United, a decent performance and that makes it 2/3 against our main rivals so far this season.

League Table

View attachment 236376

Neymar Injury

View attachment 236375

Transfer Window Overview

Transfers

View attachment 236369
Because of the huge deal for Neymar, there was not much other activity for incoming transfers. Most were either back up options or players for the future. Other transfers include Babacar, he will probably not get much game time but will offer something different up top as a Target Man, a decent rotation option and will probably result in a profit if/when sold. Bettinelli is brought in after being released from Fulham, a decent keeper and has Premier League experience, also does not mind playing back up to Rulli. The pick of the rest would be Danilo Barolo, the kid has plenty of potential and I am sure we will be seeing him in a Liverpool shirt one day soon.

Danilo Barolo Profile

View attachment 236366

Transfers Elsewhere

View attachment 236365

View attachment 236364

View attachment 236147

England Update - September

First Squad Announcement

View attachment 236146
England had been performing very well under Arsene Wenger, whilst I wanted to make the squad my own, I didn’t want to change things too drastically, too quickly. I made a few changes, dropping some of the under-performing, older players and bringing in a mixture of youngsters and players I felt deserved a chance:

Dropped

Stewart Downing
Gary Cahill
Adam Johnson
John Ruddy
Danny Ings

Brought In

Alan McClair
Zach Clough
Michael Johnson
Ward-Prowse
Steven Caulker

New Captain

View attachment 236145
New era, new captain. Whilst many would say Rooney is a better candidate, I believe Jordan is more than up to the task. I know how good a captain he can be from Liverpool of course and I will be looking for him to help me influence the dressing room, as well as help with the tactical transition as I look to have England set up the same way as my Liverpool team.

Results

View attachment 236143

Demolished Cyprus as expected in my first game in charge. Delighted with the MotM performance from the Ox and a fantastic debut from Zach Clough to repay my faith and prove the doubters wrong. We even managed 40 mins of this game with 10 men due to a sending of for Caulker.
Whilst it doesn’t really affect our position in the group overall, the loss to Turkey really hurt, we was 1-0 at half time and coasting, two second half sending offs and and two injuries meant our team literally fell apart and an 8-man England team could not help but get ripped apart, conceding 2 goals in the last 10 minutes. Not the best game to celebrate your 200th game in charge.

WC Group 5

View attachment 236142
Whilst we still only really need a draw to top the group, I will of course be looking to win all of our remaining games after the nightmare of Istanbul.

200th Game

View attachment 236144

View attachment 235893

Champions League
Group Stage Draw

View attachment 235892

A difficult group, although we played both Athletic and AZ last year in the Europa knock-out stages and beat both convincingly. Schalke have been seeded as a Group 1 team and clearly represent our biggest threat.

View attachment 235897
September

Results

View attachment 235895
Overall a good month with four wins in the league and four clean sheets. Our game has really changed during September but this may be because we are missing some our best attacking talent, we have had to defend well and hit teams on the break, something we are not used to. The pick of the league wins was of course to Chelsea, we actually dominated the game despite injuries and poor fitness, Babakar scoring on his debut and generally being a menace for their defence. The only real disappointment was the huge loss to Schalke in our first game back in the CL, the score line flattered them to no end, I think a draw would have been more befitting but that’s football, we will bounce back.

League Table

View attachment 235894
Four good wins in a row sees us take our rightful place back at the top of the league and I am sure once we get our key players back we can push on and build an advantage at the top. The biggest surprise so far is United sitting 10th with three losses out of six so far, already an 8 point gap.

Injury List

View attachment 235896
Just thought I would show how unlucky we have been this month. We are lucky however that they have all been pretty minor injuries, with the exception of Neymar. I do feel though that we are due a few more as September was a brutal month for the squad, six club matches and two internationals for most and the schedule is just as busy in October.